💬 Review The Arcana: A Mystic Romance - Interactive Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,207 happy users since 2014.
Register

Seranthia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana: A Mystic Romance - Interactive Story

A mystery romance novel, where you can choose different love interest routes. Magic included!

Review:
This is one of my favourite games! The characters are all so well developed with different backgrounds and interesting stories, and it's one of the few novels where you can even choose the antagonist' s route! The music and the art are also very beautiful, and the mini games too! You can spend a LOT of time playing this game and it is just a delight. The choices also lead to different outcomes, and there are 2 different endings. I like how the story is broken down in chapters and you can replay a chapter to make different decisions if needed. Can also play both of the endings without having to go through the whole story all over again. I also like how you learn more information for different characters from different routes, the more you olay the more you learn, with nothing being repetitive. It's also very interesting how the main character (you) has a backstory and it's not just popped in the game. There is also a section where you can play with tarot cards, and ask different characters to give you a reading. It also explains what the tarot cards mean when upright and inversed which I find very interesting. From mini games you're also able to collect postcards from different characters with a little message at the back. It is a very interactive game with a beautiful story (or stories) and beautiful characters and art!

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely recommended!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐