🎮 MOD APK The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v1.96 Unlimited Money & Keys (updated)

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 4 years
The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v1.96 Unlimited Money & Keys (updated)

The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v1.96

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby | More releases by
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 273 times

• Choose your love story! You are a prodigy of the magical arts, left to your own devices by your wandering mentor. Make choices that shape your story as you fall headfirst into a whirlwind adventure, filled with a colorful cast of characters who all have one thing in common: their interest in you.

Delve deep into the heart of intrigue, and uncover a murder mystery that still hangs over the city like a shroud.

Be careful what secrets you reveal and what choices you make… yours is not the only fate that hangs in the balance. Magic, romance and mystery await you in this story. Who will you choose to love and who will you choose to condemn? How will your story unravel? Download now the MOD APK of The Arcana - A Mystic Romance for free, only at sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• Unlimited Money
    • Infinite Keys

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nixhydragames.thearcana

Leonorleans

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you!

Macu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
It works perfectly fine and there was no trouble installing this time, no progress lost despite not having facebook, no nothing. If you can't tell I'm SO RELIEVED, thank you! Oh man but it has been a rough couple months in this forum, I needed this haha

Steph95

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you!

Kassamaral12

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Never mind I found it. Lol. Thank you so much.

xxlink7

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
i cant sign up with google what do i do??

xxlink7

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
guess ill just play all over again, thanks for the MOD as always !

zachlec

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks Debby for the MOD! Works like charms! Haha

Macu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
What problems are you having @Menunu? I've had a couple complications in the past but this update worked without issue.

jessxaxmess

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you so much for the MOD, installing now, will update if I encounter any problems

LizT009

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Managed to login with facebook. Everything works fine. Thank you for the update!

Nikiforov00

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Well, i'm just so grateful for this MOD, you're a real hero❤❤
I'm having a bit of trouble tho, i can't log in with my google account (as previously i've played it directly from Play Store). And facebook is not an option for me here, i'd rather with Google. I would be so grateful again, if you could do something about it. I just miss my old progress😅
Aside from that it's spotless and magical, reallyC:

Kain43

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Works great, but I can't log into my account. I've restarted my game, uninstalled and reinstalled it, restarted my game, and waited a couple hours. Nothing seems to work. Help?????

Macu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well, i'm just so grateful for this MOD, you're a real hero❤❤
I'm having a bit of trouble tho, i can't log in with my google account (as previously i've played it directly from Play Store). And facebook is not an option for me here, i'd rather with Google. I would be so grateful again, if you could do something about it. I just miss my old progress😅
Aside from that it's spotless and magical, reallyC:
From what I understand, these mods are incompatible with Google singing, so unfortunately we're in the same place, it's either getting a Facebook account or starting all over again if you have to switch devices or get an update that requires uninstalling.

Works great, but I can't log into my account. I've restarted my game, uninstalled and reinstalled it, restarted my game, and waited a couple hours. Nothing seems to work. Help?????
Same to you, if you're trying to sign up with Google, I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Kfro

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
This is the error I keep getting. No idea what is happening or how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

zachlec

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Probably a corrupted download. Try redownloading the file and see if it works.

Kfro

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks for your help! Yeah, turned out corrupted. Deleted, re-downloaded and works now.

IIAlexII

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
My keys went into negative 😳

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.