💬 Review The Arcana - A Mystic Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,024 happy users since 2014.
Register

Natrasha03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana - A Mystic Romance

The Arcana is visual novel dating simulator where you choose who to romance. It is based off of the major Arcana from the Tarot Cards.

Review:
You are a magicians apprentice who runs your own shop and you meet many different characters along the way, whom you get to romance. The count who ruled the area was murdered 3 years ago and the countess comes to you for help to help catch the murderer. But, it doesn't stop you from wanting to woo the heart of someone along the way.
I think this game to be absolutely breathtaking. The art style is beautiful and every character looks unique and the colour combinations for each character works so well together. Each character also has their very own distinctive personality, which makes them more enjoyable as a character. The story itself is so captivating and constantly wants you craving for more and throughout the story there are twists and turns that you wouldn't expect. The background music is also so fitting for whatever situation the characters seem to be in and you can truly see everything in your mind as you play this game and I think it is just so beautiful. As well as being a dating Sim, it also a mystery game as you work your way on finding out the truth of the counts death. My only problem with this game is that to unlock some choices you need to spend coins and the coin options are pretty expensive and it very difficult to get more coins, and also to read each chapter you need keys and the keys take a couple hours to replenish. Other than this factor, I really enjoy the game.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would highly recommend this game to other users who like dating Sims but also like drama.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bobbygrey1056

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I adore the game. It's endlessly great, very fun, well produced and well run. The plot is captivating, the writing is excellent and I never find myself bored when I go along routes, given how much reading is involved. I really love how open the game is, as the majority of romance- visual novels seem to lean more towards women and women alone. Usually male. Seeing the female paths, and the intertwining relationships between the different characters, is very cool. Along with how carefully you have made it that your Mc and anyone you like can be anything and everything. You can select pronouns and assess their personality, which is possibly one of the best sections. Yet as thousands of people have said, the coins are a matter of concern. You get thirty a week, I'm sure no one wants to wait for more than a month to make one single decision. I won't ask you to make it easier, I know that running something like this costs a lot, and that you all have to eat. My suggestion is simple. Make the daily coins go up in intervals of five. Day one should have 5 coins. There will be 10 on Day Two. etc. By the sixth day, wit 30 could stop. This way you can not only cut down on all money complaints and boost play, but people will feel encouraged to keep up a streak for a whole week. This does not, ideally, hamper the money making as well. It needn't be five, it might be two. Only increasing the number of coins you earn every day.