The arcana won't let me access any of the characters' stories.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,548 happy users since 2014.
Register

Distortedbanshee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Screenshot_2019-10-19-02-14-13-11.png
Screenshot_2019-10-19-02-14-21-77.png

It keeps giving me the pop up saying it's asras menu but I can't even go on his menu.
This happened in the 1.71 version too but I thought it would change in 1.72. I don't know what to do.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Give more details about your device such as;
Manufacturer:
Brand:
Operating system version(current):
RAM:

Distortedbanshee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have an oppp f7. The operating system is Android v8.1. My ram is 4 gb and I have 18.8 gb of storage on my phone

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Have you tried to update it to the most recent version if not you should, as I can see on those image it was a modded version sometimes when the modded apk's is not just working properly "bugs" that's what they call it, make you followed to mod author instructions on installing those modded apk's.

Also try this method and see if the bug was removed sorry to say this thought that your progress might be deleted too anyway it's your decision.
- try uninstalling & reinstalling it if it has the obb file makes sure it was perfect on the right place i.e Android/obb.
- try clearing your phone cache and restarting it.
- try contacting the modder of the apps via pm if you know his/her name you can tag it here.
- try Installing the previous known working version.
- try turning on/off your WiFi/data while playing the game on some cases.
- try reporting the file on this section either it was a broken link or file
if those methods doesn't work I suggest you wait for the next update to be completed.
Post automatically merged:

I will help you as long as I can so don't lose hope.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!