💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

ChikaEly44

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana

Arcana is an app where you can have a love story told with tarots with beautiful drawings and an amazing story

Review:
I actually loved it, i didn't think it would have been so interesting and the way the characters are draw is honestly so goood! I can't get enough of it TwT. Plus it's different from other otome games because of the setting of the whole story and you can even get to be called by the pronouns you wish♥ Actually one of the best games i have played so far, i love particularly Asra and Portia who is even a really cool character other than a beautiful young lady ! I really love the dedication of the creators to make such complicated and interesting stories based on a location such intriguing. I cannot wait to play it even more! I think i have even influenced so many friends talking about how cool it is :3 And of course thanks to this site it is even better because you get to enjoy more the story and the game. I actually started playing this game thanks to another friend who did the cosplay of Portia but still i cannot imagine a life without this game now TwT it gives me so mamy of the pirates vibes that i cant get enough of it! Thank you for your great job and for the passion put in this game! I can really feel it and that's why it has become one of my favourites!

Would you recommend this to other users? Totally recommend this!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐