💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

LaraWin1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana

A choose your own romance game with storyline.

Review:
This game is brilliant! The storyline is so easy follow and I love a good mystery! I think it’s great how well the personalities of each character are portrayed and how easy it is to change your mind about a character when you play their route vs another character’s route (I’m looking at you, Lucio). I’ll be honest, I started playing with Julian in mind, but now I’m kind of obsessed with Asra! I like how the characters’ routes all revolve around the main storyline but also incorporate their own stuff too! Each of the six routes you can choose from have two different ending types, which are impacted by your choices and you really do end up getting really invested in it! The art is just beautiful and, alongside the background melodies, contributes to a relaxing ambience. Although there are paid options available (and some of them you really do wanna choose), none of them force themselves on you and you still get a great story! I’d recommend using your coins to get full chapters rather than using them for options within the chapters as I think it ends up being cheaper. I’ve been playing this game for a while now and with so many characters’ pathways to go through I can’t see myself stopping anytime soon!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would definitely recommend this game!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

RubyRanc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Wow it's awesome!