💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

LuneLune

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the Content you are reviewing: The Arcana

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): MOD APK - The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v1.51 Unlimited Money & Keys (Updated)

A mystical otome game with a great diversity and lots of fun.

Review:
Well, first of all I'm someone who enjoys simulation games that have lots of choices, specially those with choices that can actually affect not only the ending but the whole story at some point. The arcana is a game full of magic where you are the one who, with your friends and lover, must find a way to save Vesuvia. You take the role of a learning magician (by the way, you can choose to be a male, female, or other gender, thing that I really like), that has to discover multiple secrets and develops itself and the rest of the characters during each different route. At the date of this review we have 3 initial routes that are close to 20 episodes (Asra, Julian and Nadia), and one route in development with one chapter (Muriel). The art in the game is just friking beautiful, some characters that you just see one time in the whole story have their own set of faces and costumes, it may be truth that the best choices are paid BUT thanks to Debby and this beautiful site we can have them for free! (If its outdated by the time you read this then just search it by yourself in this site). Every story is different and we are capable of understanding and meeting each character at perfection and fall in love with them at the point that when you continue with the next story (by the way, you can play multiple routes at the same time which is GREAAAT), you miss the other character and feel like you are betraying them! At the end, we have two endings (at the date the game isnt finished, not even one route) which are created with multiple chaps each (reversed: the creepiest and saddest, and upright: the lovely one). We have lots of mini games also that are quite fun and of course a mini tarot game with the three main characters about happiness, life, love, etc.

Would you recommend this to other users? Of course! It's one of my favorite games of simulation and I just simply love it!
One little trick if you are going to play it: What a character wants to hear, is not always what it needs to hear!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you @LuneLune for taking the time to contribute to the site by creating a review for the game. As a player of the Arcana, this was a really good review to share with people who have never really played before.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I want a route for Lucio...help me!! Hit me!! Bring some sense into my head 😭😭