💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,796 happy users since 2014.
Register

emma12321

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana

It's a really nice, interesting game. Intriguing plot,we stan. ONLY IF IT DIDNT REQUIRE SO MUCH f****ng MONEY SPENDING, GOD.

Review:
You are playing as a magician/ fortune teller. There is this lad, Asra, who always f****ng leaves you, but don't be sad, bc gorgeous queen will offer you a place in her palace. Cutting things short, you will have to review the murderer of the king and catch the one who is responsible for the murder. Later oñ, you'll catch on bigger and stranger things. I'm still new to the concept of the game (since it demands so many money to be spent) that I am DESPERATELY looking for a hack to this app, so sad! So, Asra, from what I'm getting, is someone to whom we are really into, I mean, I totally get why, he is a beauty. BUT he straight up leaves us at the very first part of the damn prologue. Then, there is when we meet at the same night of Asra's leaving, queen/ empress Nadia, whose spouse (emperor Lucio) was burned and is seeking for finding the one who made the mistake of burning her husband.
That's pretty much what I got up till now. I'm still new to the game, like I mentioned before, I need that good cash to continue, literally.

Would you recommend this to other users? YES

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Swearing is not allowed here and you can get banned for it so next time try to use some more decent words

Ace2233

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This game is pretty hecking amazing, the characters wow, the art style wow, the plot wow! I live this game so much but yeah your right it has a lot to in-app purchases, unless your patient enought to wait like 20 days to get 100 free coins for one short story branch. It's a pain but a pain thats worth barring.
Post automatically merged:

Also your hilarious and perceive the game beautifully 😂