💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,241 happy users since 2014.
Register

GloomyGamer1234

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): The Arcana - A Mystic Romance + MOD

The Arcana is an interactive storybook with inclusion of audio and visual content. It also includes a minigame that awards with in-game currency and small character-informing bits of dialogue. Thanks to lovely developers of this site, all contents are free.

Review:
I first played the original, non-hacked version of the game, and, while impressed and immensely invested in all six lead characters, I was deprived of the full experience by coined choices — seriously, it's the bane of storytelling games.
However, I was directed to this site and after only two days of waiting to gather the required amount of this site's currency, I downloaded its free version. It blew me away — I finally had the chance to experience this game to its full potential. I'm endlessly thankful to the people who hacked it and hope they have a nice day today, tomorrow, everyday.
As for the game itself: I have direct experience, so far, with only two routs of it, Julian's and Nadia's. The storytelling and the intrigue of it is elegantly built and paced — right things are revealed at the right time, and it's a pleasure to see a game so well-written in this day and age; and I'm marvelled at the opportunity to experience the same story from two points of view (the fugitive's, and that of the person trying to catch him). And also... Julian and Nadia represent opposite ends of BDSM spectrum. (// ❛/ ᴗ/❛//).
As a BDSM-engaged person, I'm delighted to see how tastefully and respectfully the game has included bits of BDSM practice, aesthetics and dynamics — I'd recommend familiarizing with this hacked version of the game, that enables steaming, but aesthetically written raunchy scenes (however, nothing explicit — to some this might be a setback, to some a pleasure, I hope y'all have fun anyway. ^^}
A wholesomely cute cast, a kinky undertone and an engaging story — and, on top of that, an elegantly executed hack. Deserved five stars.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you fancy intricate plotting and occasional tastefully written bits of BDSM kink, this game is definitely for you.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐