💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,285 happy users since 2014.
Register

Pxrpxtuity

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v1.66 Unlimited Money & Keys (updated)

I started this like a couple of days ago and I wanted to do all the path the characters but it costs too much money!

Review:
I found this game not too long and I tried it and I was so immence getting into but the coins and keys are stopping me so I looked and found this site and it saved a lot of miney! So youre this magician. And you can totally choose if what is your reference. The story is interesting! And it has choices that will make your heart go doki doki (excuse my weabo-ness hehe) there are beautiful sceneries in the game it makes you feel like youre dreaming. Then you can have your fortune read in the game cause it has this "love" reading, "happiness" reading and "fortune" reading. There are a total of six paths right now but the other three isnt complete yet. I have tried Asra's path then the game has the most beautiful art style and art designs so beautiful. Please try the game. And also thank you for sbenny for making this possible to play all the path of the characters!Please please try it really is a nice game and a beautiful one too. You wont regret it. If you want that escape in life you can try this game and itll make you feel better. I promise.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would highly recommend this. The game is awesome and beautiful

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐