💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,384 happy users since 2014.
Register

paganheathen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana

You are an apprentice, in a time where magic and adventure were always at hand. You have been asked by the Countess to help find the murderer who killed the Count. You get to decide who you want to pursue as a love interest.

Review:
It is truly a captivating story. You will get tangled into this story from the beginning until the end. I highly reccomend this to anyone who enjoys some romance reading. You have the choice of 5 people to pursue. Your choices do effect the game. You do have to wait 7 hours for the keys to refill but patience is key. Heart hunter will be your best friend! I absolutely adore Julian's route, and will soon be diving into Lucio's route.

The five characters:

Asra: the first person you remember seeing after you wake up, your past is gone from your mind and lost.

Julian: the plague doctor who is accused of killing Count Lucio.

Muriel: A dear friend of Asra who was forced to fight to protect those he cared about.

Nadia: The Countess, wife of Lucio. She came to your shop in the dead of night asking for your help to bring justice to the murderer.

Count Lucio: Killed on the night of his birthday while the Masquerade birthday party continued on.

Please give this novel a chance ♡ I didn't think I would be interested but oh boy was I wrong. Now if you're wondering, Asra and Lucio are more dom while Julian and Muriel are more bottom.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely! Truly fantastic art and dialogue.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
This was a game that I have tried time and time again to get in to but had a really hard time liking. (Sort of like Mystic Messenger) Is there a specific route that you recommend more than others?

sphere634

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I couldnt have put it ANY BETTER. GREAT writing and content. Im about halfway through the game in total, mostly followed asra so far, but yeah, I wanted to say, GOOD JOB!!!! 😁