💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,150 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lucina247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana

This app is also a digital romance novel. You choose who to romance and of course things to but in the game. They have even got their own merch store.

Review:
Playing the game was fun and the colors were so vibrant and the music that plays in the background matched with what was happening in the game so well. I love the characters and my particular favorite (which was the one I chose to romance) is a psychic and is very powerful and you (the player) are his apprentice. Instead of there being a king and queen there is a count and countess. You befroemd the countess on account of her seeking your help finding the killer of her husband while your boss is on a trip. You meet other characters you can romance along the way and when you go to the castle to help the countess you meet a servant named Portia she is very positive and kind. Shes very bright and friendly when you meet her. There is also a doctor you meet who is the one being accused for the murder of the count and you are trying to find him. There were many twists along the way that I never expected and that is what kept me reading the story. I loved the story and the story line was thought out it kept me anticipating the next episode and I almost finished it in one day had I not stopped myself from reading the next chapter.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would :)

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐