💬 Review The Arinthian Line Series

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,796 happy users since 2014.
Register

RuneBlade01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The Arinthian Line Series

Augum is a typical boy who lives in a village doing village things. Then, one day the king is overthrown and the Legion begins to force villages into submission. Eventually left without a home, Augum stumbles across an Arcane Mage and discovers the potential he has lurking within him.

Review:
At the very start, it started slow. Then I finished the fifth page and BOOM! I couldn't put it down. I finished the entire series in two days, which is saying something. As someone who has always loved magical books, Sever Bronny raised my standards with this series by combining everything I loved: magic, kings of old, mystery, and more! The way he crafts the world is phenomenal as well, as the entire image is vivid and detailed. Each character grows and you will find yourself hating some characters, and loving others. I think one of the most important aspects to consider about this book, however, is the way the author manages to make is similar yet different to other books in terms of the magic (sorry, arcane arts). He crafts a whole new language with the spells and makes it so the reader can almost visualize saying them as well. Hands down one of the best fantasy books I have ever read. Through his beautiful and crisp world, I was stunned and left wanted for more.... and was not disappointed! There is now a second series he is working on, and I cannot wait for the next book in that as well.

Would you recommend this to other users? YES YES YES YES!
Anyways, if you are someone who loves magical and medieval-themed books, this is perfect! Additionally, if you are someone who is also a fan of harry potter books, it has a magical academy theme to it as well--with a twist. Anyways, I cannot praise this series enough, and I don't want to give away too much, but check it out, because it is one you won't regret reading.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐