📖 Tutorial The basics: Hacking (Mod) Android Games with Net Reflector

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny Bro thanks for the great guide and tutorials. I am happy to see that it is still being viewed in 2020. I tried to follow the steps but I didn't found any .dll file. I tried subway surfer, temple run, airline manager tycoon. They had the directory but no .dll file only more folders. So please update with new ways to mod and also please guide me regarding this.

Cheers

Last edited:

MissLore

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
An amazing tut, like sooo easy to follow. Thx you guys!!

erikb2

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks to u sbenny admin for making this good tutorial, i'll try to learning this, love u n hope this forum still exist n grow, GBU, amin..

anonymous2020

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Edit: Thank you for this... much appreciated.

Last edited:

Miklo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you I learned something today

MeowerZ

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this, but I can't download the NET reflector it keeps failing when its almost finished.

Typ3Cast

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have looked at multiple recent unity games ( mobile apk ) and they do not have any dlls. Are the dlls not now in classes.dex as smali?

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Отличный мануал - спасибо Мастер ... (y)

nazozt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, i am trying to mod lovestruck. there is only one .dll file, is there any other way to mod a game?

chrislav

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi....i downloaded a game but no .dll files in there...is there any solution?

Dplpjc

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
This is cool but can net reflector be used on mobile or does it only work on PC? If not does it have a replicate version?

TheHawk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey Sbenny,

I am very new to this modding community and I really appreciate that you are sharing your knowledge with us. I have a doubt that if a game contains an obb folder then do we also need to make same changes in obb folder as we make in the games apk file or can we leave it as it is?

Thanks again.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You usually don't have to modify the obb folder at all, just the apk is fine in 99.9% of games.

Keiachi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm practicing at home! This explanation is so helpful for me, and I'm messing stuff up, but I'm getting better! I'm so happy to learn new things! >w<

I've been meaning to experiment, so I think I'm gonna try this with 7zip when I get the chance...