📖 Tutorial The Basics of Hacking Android Games [Net Reflector, dnSpy2, Splash-Screen, IDA, +...]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
The Basics of Hacking Android Games

HAVANITOS

Copyright © 2018 Havanitos

Current Progress of Tutorial

Net Reflector

dnSpy2

Splash Screen Making

MOD MENU for il2cpp.so and other native android games
MOD Menu for Unity Games

IDA Modding

Dump IL2CPP Files

Decompile Lua Bytecode

This is an unfinished Tutorial, and expect changes to the Guide

Introduction to the Tutorial

Nice Regards
As first I would just say that I had the need to do this tutorial, because I remembered recently how it was to me, at the beginning of hacking android games.
I believe that our community has a lot of members who want to start modifying android games, but they do not know where and how to start.
I would like to point out at the very beginning, to Thank all the Authors of all the Tutorials they have made in our Community, because through them I have learned to hack.
I have not become an experienced hacker yet, but one day I probably will, if I continue to develop the knowledge of other hackers.

I'll tell you a important fact before you start opening the door of the Modding World and Keep that in Mind
!

Do not rush, because you will not learn all and become a hacker during the night (This requires some time to develop a logical thinking), Read each Step in this Tutorial, Do Not Rush and skip Steps!, and if you're somehow stuck, do not freak out, try to solve the problem, persistence is worth it.
I advise all beginners to start Hacking Unity Games first, and as long as they do not learn how to (MOD) .DLL files, Do not even switch to IDA Modding! (Lib Files = Suffix .SO Files) because you will never learn anything. (First Start Learning dnSpy2 and Net Reflector! (Unity-Games))
Do not be mad , if you can not find the functions of the game, I'll show you examples but some games have different functions and require logical thinking to get the key to the solution
I suggest you install the game first, before you start hacking. This may be the key to finding your way to success.
Keep in mind that it was also difficult for me at first, and I've spent a day watching the codes, and searching for a function!.

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

[1.] How can we know if it is Unity Game or Other Game!?

You first have to open .APK (You can open .APK with WinRar) and see if the DLLs are located in ( Assets/Bin/Data/Managed/ ) if YES = Then is Unity Game

[2.] How to Download Games from Store!?

You can try Downloading the game from APKPure, but first check that the APKPure Game Version matches the Game Version on Google Play.

Alternative: You can download the APK Extractor, Install game from Google Play , then extract the game on your cellphone and transfer it to the Computer!
You can Download APK Extractor Here!

[3.] Which games are Easiest to Hack!?

Unity-Games: Category is probably the easiest one because the least procedure demands, and the language is the simplest!

While with the IDA Files (Games) , it has very complicated steps, and requires little knowledge of the Hexadecimal Language
(The IDA Tutorial coming soon, and then you will be able to learn this type of hacking also)

ALL TUTORIALS!

More Info Coming Soon!

Forgive me everyone! . I have published an unfinished tutorial, but it will be easier for me to finish it later, and I'm sure I will not lose the work and effort I have given in this article!

Total time spent in this article already : 5 Hours

Last edited:

RockingRivu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Please complete this post ... Thank you for sharing the information

EdMax

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Great start steps.
I could atleast know if it's made by Unity or no.

Thank you, go on!!!