Mod apk The Battle of Polytopia SnappyA ~ MOD Everything Unlocked Update Jan 18 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,275 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
The Battle of Polytopia vSnappyA ~ MOD Everything Unlocked Update Jan 18 2019

Name of the game: The Battle of Polytopia

Version: vSnappyA

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

The Battle of Polytopia is a turn based strategic adventure.

It's a game about ruling the world, fighting evil AI tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies.
Auto generated maps make each game a new experience, with unlimited replay value.
Pick and choose among different tribes.
Wander in the dark cold forests of Barduria, explore the steamy Kickoo jungles or claim the lush field of the Imperius empire.
Polytopia is the first game from the indie game studio Midjiwan, based in Stockholm, Sweden.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.midjiwan.polytopia
MOD Features:
Everything Unlocked 🌟
What's New 💫
A patch with some bug fixes for the public release:
-Fixed bug with kicking other players.
-Fixed bug with disappearing hint buttons on the map.
-Better loading of images in the news section.
-Kicked players now gets properly notified.
-Fixed bug that caused strangeness when resigning the game after you picked tribe but before the game had started.
-Fixed bug that multiplayer is stuck loading player data forever.
-Fixed bug when adding a empty string as the ID for a new friend.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 50 times

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank you! i love this game 🙂
Indeed..I was boggled by the MUCH improvements to this Latest Update..as well.
Beautiful graphics and FUN FUN FUN gameplay..indeed 🌟

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Aweguy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is a weird and bad problem (i think not very sure) about that. When i started RAID: Shadow legends and Gems of war both sessions said that were timed out AFTER i downloaded this while they were ok a minute ago. As i said i am not 100% not even 50% but i think that is the problem. Also all other online games ON THIS DEVICE became slow or timed out. It is weird and i do not want to accuse the hacker but it is suspicious that these happened immediately after i downloaded this. I restarted my phone and the problem still persists. Either it is that game or The sandbox evolution that i downloaded from the forums. If sb could check the problem out and tell me how to fix it i would be grateful. (I say again i am not 100% that it is its fault or the other game`s)

Last edited:

Aweguy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is a weird and bad problem (i think not very sure) about that. When i started RAID: Shadow legends and Gems of war both sessions said that were timed out AFTER i downloaded this while they were ok a minute ago. As i said i am not 100% not even 50% but i think that is the problem. Also all other online games ON THIS DEVICE became slow or timed out. It is weird and i do not want to accuse the hacker but it is suspicious that these happened immediately after i downloaded this. I restarted my phone and the problem still persists. Either it is that game or The sandbox evolution that i downloaded from the forums. If sb could check the problem out and tell me how to fix it i would be grateful. (I say again i am not 100% that it is its fault or the other game`s)
The problem was solved. The app was not the problem. The problem were the junk files. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

wwwworld

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
whatcha talkin 'bout comrade? 😳
"Fixed bug that multiplayer is stuck loading player data forever."
this does include multi-player but 2 things gonna happen:
- can't log in to Google Play (obviously)
- purchasing >1 tribe still locked (even though all are unlocked)
which block me from using it. the rest is still playable.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
this does include multi-player but 2 things gonna happen:
- can't log in to Google Play (obviously)
- purchasing >1 tribe still locked (even though all are unlocked)
which block me from using it. the rest is still playable.
which tribe? 😬
I CAN login to GPlay though 😊

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
It's something like this when I click "Fix it" in 2 lines:
Thanks. Looking into it now. Just checked yesterday to see IF any new update and there aint any. Will check on this instead 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.