🎮 MOD APK The Brothers' War 1.0.1 Boosted Stats

Feedbacks

4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
The Brothers' War 1.0.1 Boosted Stats

Screenshot_20210108-002109.png

The Brothers' War v1.0.1

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi | More releases by
Type of release: Free

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
_Unlocked Only:
Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.

_Modded:

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 218 times

• The Brothers' War, a Clans of Éire Saga, is a 60,000 word historical-fantasy interactive fiction, where your choices and decisions control the world around you, including characters you meet, your possible romances as well as the enemies you make. It is text-based without sound or special effects, supported by occasional celtic la-Tène style art and fuelled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. The people of Éire whisper of a time when your father's time on land has ended, and when, or whether, you will take his place. Through politics, persuasion, battles and knowledge, you must secure your future throne… or die trying.

• Play as male, female or transgender, gay, bisexual, straight, aromantic or asexual.
    • Explore a unique land rich in culture, religion and tradition
    • Take part in military plannings, court cases and more.
    • Fight and negotiate with Bandit hoards, Peasant rebels, Viking settlers and more.
    • Discover the lighter -and darker- sides of your clan's traditions and policies.
    • Select a variety of distinctive physical traits, as well as starting skills and abilities.
    • Conspire for or against the chieftain of the Boar Clan, your father.
    • Learn and improve your skills through teachers, instructors and elders.
    • Hire mercenaries and buy better combat equipment to gain the upper hand.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• _Full Game Unlocked.
    _Knowledge, Combat & Persuasion boosted to 90.
    _Gallowglass, peasant & kern: 666
    _Silver coins: 999666

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.brotherswar

Last edited:

Itachix

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks
Edit : found a bug. Silver resets to 200 during the market scene.
Screenshot_20210108-005631.png

Edit 2: idk if it's the game itself , or it happened so because of modding , but after chapter 6 , it loops back to chapter 3😆

Last edited:

Pettybrvt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Thanks your the best💜

Jjldvic

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for your hard work.

Dark prince

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Nice

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
Thanks
Edit : found a bug. Silver resets to 200 during the market scene.View attachment 68421
Edit 2: idk if it's the game itself , or it happened so because of modding , but after chapter 6 , it loops back to chapter 3😆
Thanks, I'll look at it.
I kind of rushed these a little bit so I can go to sleep, will update soon!

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
Alright, reseting silvers fixed.
I took a long look at the loop you're talking about and it's indeed bad coding design. It's not Kasami fault this time! xD
The game design the "label" code in chapter 6 similar to chapter 3 so I think the game got confused when told to go somewhere in chapter 6 that's exactly like chapter 3.
Anyway, I changed it myself so should be okay, keep me updated 😊

Malzae

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks ✌

Itachix

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
I took a long look at the loop you're talking about and it's indeed bad coding design. It's not Kasami fault this time! xD
The game design the "label" code in chapter 6 similar to chapter 3 so I think the game got confused when told to go somewhere in chapter 6 that's exactly like chapter 3.
Anyway, I changed it myself so should be okay, keep me updated 😊
The game does have a lot of pronoun and character mix ups otherwise too lol. Thanks for working on the MOD :)

Kikiki

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
About the loop, not sure it's the same but mine goes back to the part where we go and meet with the vikings. I first choose to side with aonghus then the scene plays again but with me siding with ailbhe.

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
About the loop, not sure it's the same but mine goes back to the part where we go and meet with the vikings. I first choose to side with aonghus then the scene plays again but with me siding with ailbhe.
I'll look into fixing it.
These terrible coding 😅

Edit: can you tell me exactly where you are? On which chapter? I haven't play the game yet.

Last edited:

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
Yup, it's the same.
I expect to hurt my head over by passing security not fixing game bugs 😂🤣
Anyway, it's fixed. If my method work before.
Again, keep me updated 😊

Jankaas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
This is the second time what I bought it and it still isn't working properly. When it gets to chapter 7 it starts with the loop again...

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
This is the second time what I bought it and it still isn't working properly. When it gets to chapter 7 it starts with the loop again...
I'm updating my MOD to fix these problems.
The loops aren't actually my fault, but it's the poor code design from the author.
I'll look into your problem right away, maybe follow the comment if you don't want to waste Points.
Thank you for reading.

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
If my method get through the others then this should be the last, the code are junks on this game.
Someone please try it.

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Man I miss a lot of stuff.

Itachix

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
If my method get through the others then this should be the last, the code are junks on this game.
Someone please try it.
There are a lot of bugs , Don't waste your time. The author has been told on cog forums about the bugs. Maybe they'll push an app update after fixing stuff.

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
There are a lot of bugs , Don't waste your time. The author has been told on cog forums about the bugs. Maybe they'll push an app update after fixing stuff.
Thanks.
I'll just wait then.

dosshie

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
i purchased before reading the reviews because i trusted cog but ahhh 😅 thanks anyway

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.