📰 News! The Chronicles of Sbenny #1: "Cheaters of Sbennytopia"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
If i could MOD, or share apps i would of, but im not able to do that. So probably according to you im useless to your so called community mate.
Let me get this straight, we are a modding community, but we are not ONLY a modding community, ever did care how to get sb points? Ever tried to check the links we shared so that you could get started? You can record showcases, become an active user, get a pro membership and whatnot to get started? You can just take 5 minutes to create a video of what we made in a day (or more), and still earn more SB points then us, but if you're gonna be so woe-is-me then I'm afraid your transactions and your uselessness will stay that way.

xkb24x

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
What do you mean? I had 3k+ points before, watched 3 videos every day, invited people, etc. Someone told me this "trick", watching 1 video then keep pushing proceed button. Was a bug in your system, took advantage of it. Indont make anything illegal, hence i feel bad you take all points, not the one been gained by using the bug in your system. But as i said, you can do whatever you want. ✌If gained points was taken away, i would agree, this is harsh. Doesnt matter.

LeTeenyNenem

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I've no idea how they cheated, not that I need to know. Maybe I'm small brain but I can't think of a way to exploit watching a video- LOL.

Anyway i think sbenny is good. i got many apps (but now im mostly buying otome games for my pc) thank chu

xkb24x

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I think you'll need some pieces of my mind.
Why do you think we use ads to give you SB points? Because they help lighten the costs of keeping the community online and the servers running, and honestly, if skipping the ads, crossing the daily limit is not cheating, then mind telling me what is?
Also, we're a modding community, not game developers, so if you feel too holy about taking modded games then kindly get off the forum.
And about the 100 pounds thing, you'll need to realise that they didn't drop from the sky, they belonged to someone, that's just an indirect method of 'stealing'.
Look, if it was in the locker room on the table (like few weeks ago, i handed in.) if you find on ground, obv u go to police and tell u fond 5 pounds on the ground. Maybe 100 was too much, therefore u dont understand the point. Obviously belonged to someone, same as the 3k points belonged to me still got taken away, or u wd say stolen. Only point of view all 👍

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
What do you mean? I had 3k+ points before, watched 3 videos every day, invited people, etc. Someone told me this "trick", watching 1 video then keep pushing proceed button. Was a bug in your system, took advantage of it. Indont make anything illegal, hence i feel bad you take all points, not the one been gained by using the bug in your system. But as i said, you can do whatever you want. ✌If gained points was taken away, i would agree, this is harsh. Doesnt matter.
That's where you gone wrong mate, if something doesn't work the way it is supposed to, you're supposed to contact the staff, not exploit it.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
Blindly follows cheaters for the same purpose because it's too good not to pass and now complains about earning the same punishments.
Everyone have their says, you're just entitled of not getting what you want.
Get off our community, you don't care about your points so obviously you didn't earn them.
What's ironic? You're here for modded game, the irony here is you criticizing us while you're here for the same reason, cheater.
You turn me on so much ♥ xD

ShadowCat88

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm sorry to hear this. I love sbenny and the apps you all have on here and I think the system is incredibly fair. I've been able to gain a lot of sb points just from watching the video ads and login bonus.

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow. Cheating might seem easier, but it only makes it harder for everyone else. If you don't think Sbennys modders deserve the SB Points you can get for FREE and super easily, then you can learn how to mod the games yourself. Simple like that :)

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
And when I say it's easy to get SB Points, I mean it. I don't know how many SB Points I got ever since I created my account but all I do is share ebooks. It's not difficult, I don't spend a lot of hours doing that as our modders do and I even find a lot of new books I'm interested. It's a win-win. You don't need to mod to be an active user, there's a lot of ways to contribute to the forum, all you have to do is want.

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
And when I say it's easy to get SB Points, I mean it. I don't know how many SB Points I got ever since I created my account but all I do is share ebooks. It's not difficult, I don't spend a lot of hours doing that as our modders do and I even find a lot of new books I'm interested. It's a win-win. You don't need to mod to be an active user, there's a lot of ways to contribute to the forum, all you have to do is want.
Soooo True! Not to mention the constant giveaways and promotion codes that Sbenny makes frequently

Jimmywales

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Been on off lurker too this site for an long time this is my first post in an long time.While I find the SB system to be more unfair than not for people like me, the video system is very good and does not need to be cheated. The site overall is very well done ✌

Evillan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I was waiting for this since that post in the chat lol

I will say that although the average points/day from the ads is only about 50, that's more than enough for most of the casual mods and books available on the site. It's more than reasonable considering the lack of effort required.

Last edited:

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ah, exploits. Always nice until they inevitably cause super inflation. Dunno how you can even cheat watching ads. You walk away as it plays? It just doesn't play somehow? Well, good luck I suppose. I think ads are always a good alternative for monetization.

It has come to my attention that apparently spamming the proceed button skips the video and that there's some way to bypass the three per day limit. The more you know.

Edit number three, out of curiosity I opened up Chrome on my phone for once in my life and logged into Sbenny, for, you know. Turns out me using DuckDuckGo might have not been the wisest choice in this particular instance... Although with a grudging heart, I will promise to never use Sbenny on DuckDuckGo because it is cheating and instead use Chrome, OR Firefox! Because I would rather do that one if I can. With that said I am sorry. I acted mindlessly and never questioned what was happening, I am pretty sure I never once watched a video and just assumed that looking at one screen for 5 seconds was "normal". In hindsight it was kind of dumb to think that, I almost just kept doing it until I did a triple take looking over the replies. I was like "oh, the button disappears after I do it three times", "pshh, I don't even do it everyday", "adblock? I don't have that on my phone". Hmmm, yes. Sorry, I am the peepeepoopoo man. Have my apologies again.

Last edited: