📰 News! The Chronicles of Sbenny #1: "Cheaters of Sbennytopia"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,469 happy users since 2014.
Register

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Yeeshh... The tea is pipping hot this week...

But in all honesty, i have to admit these people are really smart, i cant even think of exploiting stuff because of my lil brain.

Anyway people, as i always said, just do friggin review!!! Write a honest wall of text about game you have played and walaa hulaa, ton of sbcashhhh~

Or you can always use Lucky Patcher to mod offline game. Just simple point and click and you got yourself some nice amount.

Not that hard jeez, why resort to cheating? :/

yekcim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just want to thank Sbenny for the multiple initiatives you provided to help us. I can't do MODs, but I tried contributing, for example, by writing movie reviews. And I click everyday to watch videos and gain points, hoping that helps maintain this awesome community.
I am not sure I understand how this cheat works though. But that doesn't matter...
Thanks again!

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing this - I had no idea this had happened and I think it's good to share such things with the community. Honest communication, respect, and kindness is what tightens the bonds amongst us.

Also, I agree that love always wins, not hate. We can all continue to do better in this community.

Hope to read more chronicles about the ups and downs!

Sharkbait4

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Like others, I thought there was a deep written story. Some SBenny lore.

But in all seriousness, I do thank you for all of these chances to get SB Points. I'll work a little bit to be able to get games that I know are safe.

Also, Shame shame shame

Voleuse

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
First off! I have a little over 3,000 SB Points, which has been more than enough when there's been a game I wanted to play or a book to read. Thank you for all the opportunities you've provided to earn them. 💖

Now, I was actually worried about something like this from my end. My connection here is a bit wonky in that I have to continually switch my Wi-Fi connection on/off to get a few minutes browsing or gaming before I have to do it again. I gradually grew more inactive point-claiming wise due to this but my notifications always displayed the usual 3 after watching the ads. If I caused any issues from my end, I apologize.

Off topic: I never introduced myself here so... hello? I'm sorry, I'm just shy, haha.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
First off! I have a little over 3,000 SB Points, which has been more than enough when there's been a game I wanted to play or a book to read. Thank you for all the opportunities you've provided to earn them. 💖

Now, I was actually worried about something like this from my end. My connection here is a bit wonky in that I have to continually switch my Wi-Fi connection on/off to get a few minutes browsing or gaming before I have to do it again. I gradually grew more inactive point-claiming wise due to this but my notifications always displayed the usual 3 after watching the ads. If I caused any issues from my end, I apologize.

Off topic: I never introduced myself here so... hello? I'm sorry, I'm just shy, haha.
A STRANGER! -Tackles you into orbit- Tell me all there's to know about your favourite shoes * - *

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Honestly, when I clicked on this, maybe it's because I read a lot, but I thought @Sbenny was dropping the first chapter of an actual book they were writing. I'm a touch disappointed, lol. 😅
Don't worry we will find a writer soon and make a book, The Chronicles of Sbenny: The Wizard, The Hacker and The Noob.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years

I also have poor internet, so I feel your pain. Though, it sounds like yours is even worse than mine. T-Mobile has supposedly recently come to my area, so I'm praying I'll have good internet soon.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I also have poor internet, so I feel your pain. Though, it sounds like yours is even worse than mine. T-Mobile has supposedly recently come to my area, so I'm praying I'll have good internet soon.
I wish you get a good internet connection soon.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years