📰 News! The Chronicles of Sbenny #2: Why is Sbenny.com Green?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Some people might wonder why we're using such an unusual GREEN as main color for the style of our community (and main site). The reason is simple, besides the most obvious one (the Android OS main color):

Green is the color of Life
Our community isn't meant to be a just a site to download mods but, instead, a place where you can spend your free time, meet new friends, chat with us or even read some funny jokes. If there was a virtual place to live in, I'd want my virtual home to be this amazing community!

Green is the color of Nature
Since 2014, we have been constantly working to reduce the energy consumption and the CO2 emissions of our servers, selecting eco-friendly Hosting Providers who prioritize renewable energy and eco-substainability. Each of us should do their best to reduce pollution and safeguard our planet.

Green is the color of Energy
The passion and the love we put in everything we do here everyday, gives us an incredible energy which is the fuel which makes this not just a website like others, but a wonderful community, made of extraordinary people.

Green is the color of Freshness
If you're new you probably won't know, but our community keeps evolving day by day, not just with fresh content, but also with new and exciting features we add from time to time, to keep this place unique and, at the same time fresh and up to date!

Green is the color of Safety
Sbenny.com was born for two main reasons: fighting SPAM and fighting MALICIOUS WEBSITES. Back in 2014 the web was already full of dangerous places to visit, claiming to offer hacks for games which turned out to be malwares, surveys or just a bunch of ads with a fake file. That's why our main goal was to create a SAFE place people could trust and download their content from. Over time more and more content releasers joined, giving users an ever growing selection of original and safe content.

Green is the color of Growth
This was a dream more than an attribute, but because of ALL the reasons above, I'm proud to say sbenny.com keeps growing day by day, also thanks to your presence, and I hope more and more people will discover and fall in love with this place soon!

THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF SBENNY.COM!

LucyCookie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The Android part didn't even cross my mind, less the others lmao; but it is kinda cute and inspirational, actually. Nice post and better community! <3
Post automatically merged:

The Android part didn't even cross my mind, less the others lmao; but it is kinda cute and inspirational, actually. Nice post and better community! <3

rachelz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Green is the color of Nature
Since 2014, we have been constantly working to reduce the energy consumption and the CO2 emissions of our servers, selecting eco-friendly Hosting Providers who prioritize renewable energy and eco-substainability. Each of us should do their best to reduce pollution and safeguard our planet.
💚🌺🍃🌷☘🌸💚

Can I just say I'm so happy to have found this community?? This is something I worry about sometimes and it really makes me feel at ease knowing that this place have this preoccupation!

I love these concepts and as a new user, I can see them in here! It is really a lovely place to stay <3

💚🌺🍃🌷☘🌸💚

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
honeslty , green still mostly liked until today, from app, web. and etc. really? yes because green always part of technology. it's up to you if you don't believe me. even you make logo with green colour still like it until today or web design.