💬 Review The code for Love and Heartbreak by Jillian Cantor

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,977 happy users since 2014.
Register

Poulomi Baral

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The code for Love and Heartbreak by Jillian Cantor

Emma Woodhouse is a genius at math, but clueless about people. After all, people are not trustworthy. They let you down from time to time and Emma has learned this in the worst way possible from her sister. But who thought Emma is going to face a much harder equation in her life called 'Love'.

Review:
Math freak Emma's senior year is going to be all about numbers and seeing how far they can take her. When she and George, her coding club co-president, are tasked with brainstorming about a new project, the 'Code for Love' is born. They work on a matchmaking app that goes far beyond swiping, using algorithms to calculate compatibility. George disapproves of Emma's idea, accusing her of meddling in people's lives. But all the happy new couples at school are solid proof that the app works. At least at first.
Emma's codes are flawless. So why is it that perfectly matched couples start breaking up? Why the wrong people keep falling for each other and her own feelings defy any algorithm? Emma thought math could solve everything. But there is nothing more complex- or unpredictable - than Love.

If you are looking for a light, cute read, this is it! I am yet to learn more about Emma so, I will not be making any comparisons of this book with other romantic novels.On a lazy day of winter, I just feel like to grab a copy of such books with a mug of hot chocolate and enjoy the moment. What do you say? Any Emma fans here? 😍

Would you recommend this to other users? Of course, I do recommend this guys. I rarely read romantic novels and more into thriller fantasy but this got me hooked and so far I have no complaints about this .You guys should definately give this a shot. Happy reading everyone 😄

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

Marbelss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sounds good to me! I like reading adventure books that have some romance or romance books filled with drama, but sometimes I just want a cute romance book, that makes me smile.