The current "invalid key hash" solution doesn't work

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby6633

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, this is my first time posting on a thread so im not sure what category to put this in. Anyway, whenever I try to log on to the modded version of Lovestruck: Choose Your Romance using Facebook, the invalid key hash notification keeps popping up. I've tried using the current solution where I remove the app on Facebook and log in again, but no matter how many times I try it won't work. Any idea on how to fix this?

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Your screenshots clearly show you're loggin' in via Facebook App, otherwise you'd see a browser window, not the facebook app window. Double check you uninstalled all your facebook apps.

Kirby6633

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just tried it and the invalid key hash notification didnt appear, but it now it says that it cant be restored. Is there a way to fix it?

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
And if you try with the google play version, does it let you sync to facebook with no problems?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Could you send me a screenshot of the panel you see while loggin in with facebook using the mod apk? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Sbenny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's the second screenshot of your previous message, I got it. Unfortunately it means you still have a Facebook app installed. I asked the screenshot to make sure it was a Facebook app and not the Facebook Browser.

Make sure you uninstall every facebook app you have (including Facebook Lite, if any) as it's causing issues with signing-in.

I'm sorry for all the troubles, unfortunately it depends on facebook and mod apks which aren't compatible, so the only way to bypass it is to signup via facebook browser and not facebook app, and the only way is removing any facebook apps.

Once you login succesfully, you can bring back your beloved facebook apps.

Kind regards,
Sbenny

Kirby6633

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh ok. Do you know how to uninstall Facebook on an android phone? It only lets me disable and force stop it. I've done both, and i've even erased all previous updates, yet Lovestruck still won't use the browser version of Facebook.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the quick reply, I wanted to make sure everything was fixed before I closed the question and marked it as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.