Mod apk The Dark Book: RPG Offline v3.3.97 (Mega Mod)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,432 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteweEliteModder

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Special Guest
Member for 5 years

The Dark Book: RPG Offline 3.3.97

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: SteweEliteModder

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 106 times

• • Immerse yourself in the lands of Morghoth in this dark fantasy adventure, a game that any role-playing enthusiast has to try at least once! 💀

History💀
    Welcome to Morghoth a dark land where souls have awakened in the heart of Darkness by the fault of a book, The Dark Book! You'll start your journey to a remote city, meet many friends and enemies along your way that will make you find out what happened and who and who is responsible for these dark events.

Features💀
    • Variety of enemies, places, weapons and magics
    • An exciting story that will offer you several hours of play
    • Joystick, keyboard and mouse support
    • Typical old school hack and slash (no need for WiFi)
    • Saving cloud (Requires Google play games)
    • Camera, map and customizable graphics
    • Hack and Slash old style
    • Available on Android TV
    • Multilingual: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian, Russian

Note💀
    * Optional in-app purchases:
    • Magic Shield on Ridden Town
    • Soul Sword on Vivek Town
    • Magic Armor on Mysting Town
    • Magic Bull Helmet on Mysting Town
    • Devouring Sword on Solaris Town
    • Ring HP-MP on Black Castle
    • Skeleton Gold on Black Castle
    • Hammer Infinity

The Dark Book is an action RPG hack-and-slash inspired by the classic old school like role playing games years 90. Play as a warrior skeleton, through hordes of enemies, and you will gain experience points to become an ever stronger warrior against your enemies. A wide variety of quests (where you will receive rewards such as gems and gold) eliminates, various enemies and bosses you'll retrieve specific items that you'll be useful during your journey to find the dark book. 💀

* The game and continues to develop and will be upgraded for free. ^_^

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• • Items Free Shopping
    • Unlimited Gems/Assign Points/Items Life/Health Potions/Mana
    • Fury No Recharge
    • Spells No Cooldown
    • Experience Multiplier x3
    • All IAP Stuff Purchased

• Apk + Data (Obb Game Data File No Needed)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank SteweEliteModder and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.underbyte.rpgkit

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Hollybear18

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
downloaded and installed fine but then when tried to run it it stops on a black screen

SteweEliteModder

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Which device you have? because my mod supports arm v7 (32 bit) and x86 (32 bit) devices currently, so if your device is an arm v8 (64 bit) for example game could give issues, but if you tell me your device model i can add support to it too.

Spikesx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
downloaded and installed fine but then when tried to run it it stops on a black screen
I had that happen before normally just install the game from Google play and then uninstall it should work then. At least when that happen to me on a older version on the game

Hollybear18

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
yes that worked thanks but for some reason i mean not a big deal or anything but i have my weight stat for carrying upgraded but it wont register it is up higher and i keep getting overencumbered

SteweEliteModder

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
yes that worked thanks but for some reason i mean not a big deal or anything but i have my weight stat for carrying upgraded but it wont register it is up higher and i keep getting overencumbered
I don't know the reason but when you add points the game do not apply updates to the statement immediately, so for making game applying updates is needed close the game (with exit option) and re-open it, after game restart statement will be updated and your "issue" with weight stat fixed.

P.S.
By the way... since is obvious like sun light that my mega mod is perfectly working you could change your vote to "it works great" now 😜

Last edited:

Imamig

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works perfectly! Thanks

Hollybear18

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Which device you have? because my mod supports arm v7 (32 bit) and x86 (32 bit) devices currently, so if your device is an arm v8 (64 bit) for example game could give issues, but if you tell me your device model i can add support to it too.
def works great just on my part not so well but you helped fix me too lol works great now and changed vote also thanks!!!!!!!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.