💬 Review The Divine Fury

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,480 happy users since 2014.
Register

euler15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: The Divine Fury

A battle between an angel and demon clan

Review:
The film tells the story of Yong-hoo (Park), a martial arts champion who gains divine powers to fight with a powerful evil force. After a tragic childhood, which involved the deaths of his parents, Yong-hoo has harbored deep resentment towards the Almighty.[4] He uses this anger to become a successful MMA fighter.[5] After a bout in the United States, he develops a stigmata, which forces him to seek the help of a Father Ahn (Ahn).[6] The priest, who is an exorcist, sees potential in Yong-hoo after his wound defeated a demon.[4] The two partner to battle demonic activity in Korea.

this is a great movie! the acting was superb and the production was top notch! The storyline does not disappoint! Seo Joon oppa is so awesome in here! I can't take it with every scene he has mostly when he's wearing the leather jacket (which is basically every scene lol) or the priest robe with the jacket. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING THIS MOVIE!! I really hope that there's a second movie!!

To answer the question below: basically the postcard that Priest Choi received was from Priest Ahn stating that he left for Italy. He gave that letter with the cross necklace to basically encourage him to continue fighting the demons in that sense. He was somewhat passing on the baton to Priest Choi.

Would you recommend this to other users? its really interesting movie and knowing korean movie now can produce a most likely hollywood movie like this highly recommended guys

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐