📖 eBook Download The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir by Bai Lu Cheng Shuang

Rate this eBook:

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Forkens

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir by Bai Lu Cheng Shuang

DSB-Cover-00.png

Credits to: Forkens | More releases by
Type of release: Free

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.
eBook Official Link:
Code:
https://www.fuyuneko.org/work/#/dsb/

eBook Description:
“I can’t accept this! I can’t! Even as a ghost, I’m going to spend eternity cursing that your relationship will shatter like glass! Break apart like a pair of mandarin ducks that fly away from each other!” With such a persisting obsession, it would be difficult for the vengeful departed spirit to move on.

Ji Man had only read a light novel to pass the time, but she was unexpectedly pulled into a very strange dream. She had become the novel’s most vicious villainess.

The novel rewinds to the beginning. The villainess that had been ordered to commit suicide reappears onto the stage and begins to follow the plot as she walks toward the novel’s ending once again, to a courtyard deep inside a marquis’s residence. A female lead that’s like the Holy Mother. Countless cannon fodders. The imperial family’s favor…

Additional info:

Author: Bai Lu Cheng Shuang
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Drama eBooks, Light Novel eBooks, Romance eBooks

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.