Mod apk The Elder Scrolls: Blades Unlimited Gems & Money Hack - OUTDATED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,661 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
The Elder Scrolls: Blades (Unreleased)

Screenshot_20190410-012441.png

Name of the game: The Elder Scrolls: Blades

Version: v1.0.2.763396

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • The gates to The Elder Scrolls: Blades are opening further. Anyone with a Bethesda.net account can now play.

From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined.

The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.

KEY FEATURES:

QUEST and Experience stunning dungeon adventures.

CREATE and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.

CONQUER your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.*

CREATE any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.

MASTER the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.

Register for Early Access at PlayBlades.com.

*NOTE: Arena modes will be added after the initial launch of The Elder Scrolls: Blades. Please visit elderscrolls.com for updates on this mode, as well as other exciting new information for the game

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bethsoft.blade&hl=en_GB
    MOD Features:
    Free in-App purchases
    Allows purchasing Unlimited Gems and all the other IAPs for free

I AM CHARGING A LOT FOR THIS SO THAT IT DOESN'T GET PATCHED IN FUTURE UPDATES DUE TO TOO MANY PEOPLE USING IT, THIS GAME IS IN EARLY ACCESS. THE HIGH PRICE WILL LIMIT HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN ACCESS IT.

If at some point the game gets stuck on the loading screen, clear the game data then start the game wait for it to re-download the game data.

UNINSTALL PLAYSTORE VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS.
    LONG LOADING TIME IS NORMAL BUT IF IT TAKES 5MINS OR MORE CLEAR THE GAME DATA AND START THE GAME. IT WILL REDOWNLOAD THE DATA.

USE THIS MOD ONCE, MAKE THE IN APP PURCHASES OF YOUR CHOICE THEN UNINSTALL AND PLAY THE PLAYSTORE VERSION WITH YOUR ACCOUNT THAT YOU USED ON THIS APK.

IF Lucky Patcher VERSION DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU THEN USE SB Patcher VERSION.

THE PASSWORD IS ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK!!

I HAVE TAKEN THE PRICE DOWN A BIT SINCE SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING ISSUES AND COS IT'S A BIT OF A HASSLE USING THIS.
    HOWEVER, IT WILL STILL BE EXPENSIVE IN ORDER TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE USING IT SO THAT LP CAN STILL PATCH THE GAME IN FUTURE.

BEST THING ABOUT THIS MOD IS THAT ONCE THE GAME IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED EVERYTHING WILL REMAIN. ALL YOUR PURCHASES AND PROGRESS WILL CARRY OVER!!

IF YOU'RE HAVING RESYNCING ISSUES AFTER LEVEL 2, THIS MIGHT MEAN YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED. IF THAT'S THE CASE TRY A FRESH ACCOUNT PLAY OFFICIAL VERSION PAST LEVEL 2 WITHOUT USING THIS MOD AT LVL 3 USE THIS MOD. IF THE SAME ISSUE STILL HAPPENS THEN THERES NOTHING I CAN DO.

DO. NOT. ABUSE. THIS. MOD! KEEP GEMS UNDER 10K EACH TIME AND MAKE SURE TO SWAP BETWEEN MOD AND OFFICIAL VERSION AFTER PURCHASING GEMS! IF YOU GET BANNED THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO!

What devices will Early Access support?
    A: Our goal is to support as many Android and iOS devices as possible, and we will evaluate additional devices on an ongoing basis. The list of supported devices follows:
    • iPhone 6s and newer
    • iPhone SE
    • iPad Pro
    • iPad Mini 4 and 5
    • iPad Air 2 and 3
    • Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
    • Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
    • Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    • Google Pixel 2/2XL
    • Google Pixel 3/3XL
    • OnePlus 5 and newer
    • Moto Z2 Force
    • Moto Z3
    • Essential Phone
    • HTC U11/U11+
    • HTC U12+
    • LG V30
    • LG G7 One
    • Xiaomi Mi 6
    • Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
    • Xperia XZ Premium S0-04J/G8142/G8188
    • Xperia XZ1
    • Razer Phone
    • ZTE Nubia Z17
    • Nokia 8
    • Sharp Aquos R
    • Asus ZenFone 4 Pro
    • Huawei P20/P20 Pro
    • Huawei Mate 20 Pro
    • OnePlus 6T
    YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DarkPhantom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

There is also a SB Patcher version available in case the LP version does not work for you.
    Credits to: DarkPhantom

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 4 times

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

luce007

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Yeah the password was right next to it

Last edited:

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Thanks man, although i cant seem to get past the loading screen even when I've cleared the cache

Last edited:

Vicky4e

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Can I get a rEfUnD cause when I’m trying to download it, it says it’s not compatible.

Yahia Ben

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 7 years
    i cant seem to pass the loading even after clearing cache, do i need to uninstall the apk from play store

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
    VIP
    Active User
    Member for 6 years
    A password is required to start the download? Is it a joke that I've paid 999 and doesnt cant even download the apk?
    Password is mentioned on the download link

i cant seem to pass the loading even after clearing cache, do i need to uninstall the apk from play store
    Uninstall the playstore version then install this.
    The loading time can take long but it should start working after a few minutes. If it takes 5 minutes or longer then clear the games data then start the game. it will start to redownload the game data but it will work.
    Post automatically merged:

Can I get a rEfUnD cause when I’m trying to download it, it says it’s not compatible.
    Can you explain what you mean? Is the game not compatible with your device or you cant download the APK or something?

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Yeah still not working after an hour or so of deleting the app and clearing cache and data

luce007

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    It worked great but it got stuck at the loading screen and I cleared the cache of the game but it still doesn't work after clearing it ( I waited like 15 minutes but it's stuck)
    I mean it worked completely fine, I was able to do the In-App Purchases but after closing the app for like 1 hour and opening it , it doesn't work.
    Any advice?

(- Yes I have the latest version of Lucky Patcher )
    (- I used Facebook to register my account)

Last edited:

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
    VIP
    Active User
    Member for 6 years
    It worked great but it got stuck at the loading screen and I cleared the cache of the game but it still doesn't work after clearing it ( I waited like 15 minutes but it's stuck)
    I mean it worked completely fine, I was able to do the In-App Purchases but after closing the app for like 1 hour and opening it , it doesn't work.
    Any advice?

(- Yes I have the latest version of Lucky Patcher )
    (- I used Facebook to register my account)
    Delete the game data then start up the game. It will work during this time make whatever in app purchase you want then Uninstall the game and install the PLAYSTORE version.

Last edited:

luce007

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Delete the game data then start the game. This is one of the issues with this once you end the game if you start it up later it gets stuck on the loading screen, I'm not sure how to work around this.

What you can do is use this to get free in app purchase then Uninstall and use the PLAYSTORE version.

Thank you ^^ It works completely fine without any trouble now
    Thanks for the mod by the way

NavaG8

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Wont work have tried everything but cant seem to even load the game

Ethalion

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Works great? How did you get the password to even download it????
    "Password: SBenny.com - Click here for download." I see that and "SBenny.com - Click here for download" doesn't work as the password. Again, clarify what you used that worked? Smh

Status
    Not open for further replies.