Mod apk The Elder Scrolls: Blades Unlimited Gems & Money Hack - OUTDATED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,084 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mango

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Ok, here's an update.
First: I still need some help, I'm sorry, but I do really want a help.
Second: what's changed is that I've got a root now. I've managed to make LP proxy for purchases run ok, but proxy for license just won't work. I've installed BusyBox, to let LP work correctly, but it didn't fix proxy for licenses.
Third: I've checked the work of the mod using a character that I've created right after a trial. It works. Looks like the logging into an account is an issue. If login using bethesda account, the game won't load - just an infinite loading screen.

I can't find other way but to use a fresh account, I will try it now... Tho I have little hope as I don't understand what goes wrong.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
@DarkPhantom

I reinstalled - same problem as before.

Edit: When the game is loading, it does attempt to connect to Google Play. However I dont see my account appear at the top of the screen after "Google Play Games" appears
Can you try now and let me know if it's working for you

mango

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
@Wred @DarkPhantom what's up? An update?

After my experiments I can't log in into both of my accounts lol. The main which I wasn't able to use with the mod, and the one I've created after a trial.

Actually, playstore version would give me an infinite loading screen again, like it was before with LP purchases proxy switched on, but I switched everything off. Didn't try a new acc to see if it's a ban or something's wrong on my side.

But an update would be great!

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
I updated the apk.

However you may be banned, that might be why you're having trouble?

Do you get an error or anything that says it can sync your data?

mango

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I updated the apk.

However you may be banned, that might be why you're having trouble?

Do you get an error or anything that says it can sync your data?
Yeah, I've downloaded it and now i'm able to log in with account again! Yes, ban may be an issue, will try a fresh acc tomorrow. Tho it's a pity to lose my main, I even didn't buy anything with mod, damit lol

So, it seems to be working now again I guess but what is strange is that I can't use banned accs (if they are banned) ONLY with proxy for purchases turned on. Without it, the game loads but I'm not able to use the store.

And no, I don't get any notification, just an infinite loading screen again, even when I use official app. I'm lost again tbh, hope they are just banned *facepalm*

mango

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
@DarkPhantom alright. That was a little crazy, but I found an issue.
I've tried different combinations of apk/mod + LP switches / LP uninstalled. I was able to login with your updared mod version, but only without proxy.
I thought of being banned by done hardware id, but the I thought of ip... Turned off the Wi-Fi, and uses 4g to try - voila, I've logged in with the original apk! And my account is working!

But. Unfortunately, still I can't pass an infinite loading when I use the mod and turn on proxy for purchases. If I don't turn it on, I get an error that the store is unavailable.
I was trying diff. combinations of switches. Looks like license isn't an issue at all, so I keep the original service on.
When I use only emulation of purchases - store unavailable. When I use proxy - infinite loading.

What am I doing wrong now? Except for wanting it to work badly lol.

mango

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Finally! After all the struggles!

I've found a way!

1) if u get an infinite loading using an original app - try switching your internet connection.
2) to login into your acc with the mod, you should uninstall original app (you can save the Android-Data-TES folder, before uninstalling by changing the folder's name) and install mod (then download data / restore the folder by changing it's name back). After the trial, create a random character. When you finish, you will be asked to login into account as an option. Do use it, login. The game refreshes (at previous version it was forceclosed / crashing for me) and you can play your character and make purchases!!
3) you should use LP as said. Make sure you turn on Purchase Emulation switch and a Proxy for Purchases. You are done.

Thank you, dear @DarkPhantom ! 🤗💖

tester012

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Replying so I can test it out. Hopefully it still works.
Post automatically merged:

Dear @DarkPhantom for some reason I keep getting the Google Store error, plus when restarted. It says Baldes keeps stopping (Close app) any idea?

Last edited:

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Replying so I can test it out. Hopefully it still works.

Dear @DarkPhantom for some reason I keep getting the Google Store error, plus when restarted. It says Baldes keeps stopping (Close app) any idea?
I recently updated the apk. Download and install that. Make sure you have the latest version of Lucky Patcher installed.

Akki182

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Getting not. Connected to Google store error.. Any fix...

Akki182

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
S
@DarkPhantom

I reinstalled - same problem as before.

Edit: When the game is loading, it does attempt to connect to Google Play. However I dont see my account appear at the top of the screen after "Google Play Games" appears
same for. Me

Finally! After all the struggles!

I've found a way!

1) if u get an infinite loading using an original app - try switching your internet connection.
2) to login into your acc with the mod, you should uninstall original app (you can save the Android-Data-TES folder, before uninstalling by changing the folder's name) and install mod (then download data / restore the folder by changing it's name back). After the trial, create a random character. When you finish, you will be asked to login into account as an option. Do use it, login. The game refreshes (at previous version it was forceclosed / crashing for me) and you can play your character and make purchases!!
3) you should use LP as said. Make sure you turn on Purchase Emulation switch and a Proxy for Purchases. You are done.

Thank you, dear @DarkPhantom ! 🤗💖
I did the same thing... After making character. It asked for credentials and I used saved game credentials and after that screen refreshes and load my game..
But whenever I try to go to store, it displays, verify if you are connected to play store...

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.