Mod apk The Elder Scrolls: Blades Unlimited Gems & Money Hack - OUTDATED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,078 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I was excited to try this game but I just lost 666 points due to my phone (Huawei y9}) not compabile with this game 😢
@Sbenny Is there a way to get my point refund?
The author of this mod specified the list of compatible devices in the first post. If you ignored or didn't read the list, it cannot be a reason to ask for a refund, I'm sorry. I'll work on a way to bypass the devices restriction, so that everyone will be able to play, regardless of the device used and, if I'll succeed, I'll send you the mod for free.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
@DarkPhantom thanks it installed but my device is not supported, View attachment 28059View attachment 28060
There is a list of devices that are compatible with the game that I put in the post.
Post automatically merged:

@DarkPhantom thanks for this release 🙂 Did you check to see if it works with SB Patcher as well? I'm sure it might solve 50% of the problems above as SB Patcher doesn't have version compatibility issues unlike Lucky Patcher which, if patches a game using a certain version, will also require users to use that version or the hack could not trigger 🙂 Eventually, could you release a SB Patcher alternative version? Thanks 😄
Sure, give me a few moments.

Ludwic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Long loading, I deleted the data, but it doesn't work... :(

poltibaaz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
why do i need to unlock link again? already paid 999 SB Points.

Dowo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey sorry, I paid 999 Sbcoins before and the price was recently changed to 666 Coins now it's asking me to pay 666 even though I already brought this mod.

Sp33d

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny why do i must pay again for 666SB$ if i had already paid 666SB$ ? :/

Hedaaa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you soooo much, amazing work ♡♡♡

Maradius

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works perfectly!
Quick question:
How high is the chance that we would get banned?
Any advice on that? Maybe not purchasing too much?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Glad to see SB Patcher version works fine :)

I've read that in order to decrease ban chances you can do the following:

• Install the mod apk provided in the first page
• Use the hack (make free in-app purchases)
• Uninstall the mod apk
• Install the original version

Basically, the previous IAPs should be restored like if you really made the purchase without using any hacks, and theorically this should decrease ban chance, assuming there's any.

Please note I couldn't verify these steps as my device isn't yet compatible with this game, and what I wrote is entirely based on what I read by making a lot of searches around the web.

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Forgot to change my review on this, it was because the latest lucky patch wasn't installed. It works great, thanks so much!! Turns out when i downloaded it for the first time and logged in, it let me play but as soon as i close the game it wont let me back on without having to clear the data and cache againz which means doing the 850mb download again.. So all i did was got over 1 million gems and then downloaded the playstore version! Thanks bro!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you so much for your updated feedback Woozy :)

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Works perfectly!
Quick question:
How high is the chance that we would get banned?
Any advice on that? Maybe not purchasing too much?
Don't purchase too much and switch to official version after using this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.