Mod apk The Elder Scrolls: Blades Unlimited Gems & Money Hack - OUTDATED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,091 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreeotw

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly and progress was kept for official app.
Cheers mate

Kaitonic

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay and thank you. May be they will add more phone compability with the actual Ralease of the game.

Newwio

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Rrply
Post automatically merged:

Rrply

MinHolly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I've tried clearing the data it worked for abt 2-3 times then when I tried again this time I can't log in... this is what it says

Edit: I tried the playstore version and it says the same how can I fix this?
Screenshot_20190411-134348_Blades.jpg

Last edited:

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
I've tried clearing the data it worked for abt 2-3 times then when I tried again this time I can't log in... this is what it says

Edit: I tried the playstore version and it says the same how can I fix this?
View attachment 28259
Uninstall the game fully then restart your phone and install the playstore version. Let me know if this worked or not.

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Uninstall the game fully then restart your phone and install the playstore version. Let me know if this worked or not.
This didn't work dude :(

ciomeica

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
wow very cool

how do i get this to work? i downloaded the app on first page. download the patcher.. then what? as soon as i open the game it crashes

uhm i think i cant install it because i tried to do it on nox player and on bluestacks. is there anyone willing to login with my account and purchase me a shitload of jewels?:p

i really hope someone wants to help me out, im quite new here.. but if someone wants to help me il be very gratefull

Last edited:

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
wow very cool

how do i get this to work? i downloaded the app on first page. download the patcher.. then what? as soon as i open the game it crashes

uhm i think i cant install it because i tried to do it on nox player and on bluestacks. is there anyone willing to login with my account and purchase me a shitload of jewels?😜

i really hope someone wants to help me out, im quite new here.. but if someone wants to help me il be very gratefull
Do you have either of the patchers installed? If you're using the lucky patcher version make sure you have the latest version installed otherwise if you're using the SB patcher version make sure you have that installed.

ciomeica

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
the thing is i dont have an android phone so i tried on nox and memu and bluestack emulator. and the game itself doesnt work on these..
thats why my next question. if someone who is able to get in. log on my account and purchase some jewels for me

could you help me? im really starting to get a bit desperate

Plesioboy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would like a refund even though I did read, but I get app not installed could be comparability

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
the thing is i dont have an android phone so i tried on nox and memu and bluestack emulator. and the game itself doesnt work on these..
thats why my next question. if someone who is able to get in. log on my account and purchase some jewels for me

could you help me? im really starting to get a bit desperate
PM me your login details and I'll do it for you

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Stuck on Loading after download
Check if your phone is compatible. If it is and still stuck on loading, delete your game data folder then start the game. If it still is not working then try the SB patch version.

MAKE SURE! That whichevrr version you're using that you have the right patcher installed to its latest version. I.e. if you're using the LP version have the latest LP installed. If you're using the SB version have SB patcher installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.