💬 Review The Enemy by Charlie Higson

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

wladimir 1990

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The Enemy by Charlie Higson

This book is about a world where the adults get an unknown disease and becomes like undeads who try to eat the children. Only the kids with 15 years old and under are immun and they give their best to survive in London.

Review:
I looked for a book, which don’t includes difficult words and has a great story. Someone on the internet wrote about it and am happy about to found it. This book is one of seven books of the enemy series. I read it one year ago and it takes me maybe 5 weeks (read every evening befor went to sleep). It was my 3th english book. This book is not difficult to read and a good exercise to get better in english. The content and the words are not complicated and the story is very exciting. The characters are sympathetic an the autor know how to fascinate and bind the readers. The sad moments are set well and everybody who appreciate a good adventure story with zombies and teenegers would love it.
It is very interesting how everything has developed the world, the environment and the survivors and how the children now have to get along without an adult. After the book you can also get an idea of what if.

I think the book/series is more for pupils in the secondary school but i dont regret to read it although im almost 30. I will try to end the series of 7 books (now on book 4).

I hope u will make the same experience like I did.

Would you recommend this to other users? yes, particularly for the people who want to improve their english skill.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐