✅ Solved The Godling Chronicals

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,661 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dealthsmister

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the Audiobook you're asking for? The Godling Chronicals

Audiobook Author: Brian D Anderson

Google Play/Audiobook Store link:
Code:
https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Godling-Chronicles-A-Trial-of-Souls-Book-4-Audiobook/B00GS6O1EG?qid=1589892863&sr=1-2&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_2&pf_rd_p=e81b7c27-6880-467a-b5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=RTWPXK0AMT7CWNC2A8T6
Additional notes (optional): hello i am looking for the audio book The Godling Chronicles by Brian D Anderson, the book i have shared in the link is Book 4,

i would also like to get books 5 and 6 and i will link it below unless i need to make seperate request if so, someone please inform me so i can make adjustments

Book 5:

Book 6:

Thank you guys so very much for you constant time and dedication in providing us with these awesome audio books

Last edited:

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello Dealthsmister, How you doin' buddy?

Firstly make sure that the Audiobook request you make has correct Audiobook name without spelling errors because when I initially searched for the Audiobook you wanted, I couldn't find it as the Audiobook name you posted was incorrectly spelled & I copied it without noticing the error. Luckily I noticed the error & when I searched again, I found the Audiobooks you wanted.

I am currently having low speed internet only so downloading & uploading the books will take some days. I will start with Book 4.

Dealthsmister

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
[QUOTE="IEarthan, post: 905097, member: 339531""
Firstly make sure that the Audiobook request you make has correct Audiobook name without spell errors because when I initially searched for the Audiobook you wanted, I couldn't find it as the Audiobook name you posted was incorrectly spelled & I copied it without noticing the error. Luckily I noticed the error & when I searched again, I found the Audiobooks you wanted.
[/QUOTE]

I'm doing well and I hope that you are to, thank you for your time in finding these books and I'm sorry for the spelling error, and I'm greatful you are taking the time to download them for me Book 4 is perfect for starting with because that's where I'm at in the series lol. Pretty good series I have enjoyed it thus far but after book 2 I had difficulty finding the rest of them and I'm glad you were able to thank you.

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years

Dealthsmister

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Here's Book 4. Enjoy :).

Thank you sir will you be able to get the rest of the books in the future?

skidrogue

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi,

I'm new to sbenny's, but I've just found the complete Godling Chronicles on audio. I'm going to post it as a share within the next half hour. It's a large file. Would you like me to also upload books 4, 5, and 6 and post a link to them on this thread? It's no bother. I'm off work today. :)

I haven't posted anything that I haven't listened to myself, but I quickly advanced through each file and they all seem okay.

I've released the Godling Chronicles. I hope you enjoy them. :) I'm having a few issues with sbupload. It seems to be working at the moment. Let me know if you have any problems with the download.

Last edited:

Dealthsmister

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi,

I'm new to sbenny's, but I've just found the complete Godling Chronicles on audio. I'm going to post it as a share within the next half hour. It's a large file. Would you like me to also upload books 4, 5, and 6 and post a link to them on this thread? It's no bother. I'm off work today. :)

I haven't posted anything that I haven't listened to myself, but I quickly advanced through each file and they all seem okay.

I've released the Godling Chronicles. I hope you enjoy them. :) I'm having a few issues with sbupload. It seems to be working at the moment. Let me know if you have any problems with the download.
That would be very helpful thank you

skidrogue

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Here ya go.

Book 4 (4) A Trial of Souls (Unabridged).rar - SBUpload - The next-gen File Hosting
Book 5 (5) Madness of the Fallen (Unabridged).rar - SBUpload - The next-gen File Hosting
Book 6 (6) The Reborn King (Unabridged).rar - SBUpload - The next-gen File Hosting

I apologize for any difficulties not posting a link in this thread might have caused you. This is the first request I've tried to help with, so unfortunately you were an innocent victim of my learning curve. :) If you have any problems with the files please let me know.

This series looks good, I'm thinking about giving it a try sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.