💬 Review The Gravity Between Us by Kristen Zimmer

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,308 happy users since 2014.
Register

hyuntokkiii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The Gravity Between Us by Kristen Zimmer

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 📖 Theme eBook Download - LOVE: The Gravity Between Us by Kristen Zimmer

Where does friendship stop and love begin? Kendall and Payton surely know. This is a review for them both, for the author and anyone who might want to read it.

Review:
I’ve read this book years ago but decided to read it again to recall why I written on my notes that I love the characters and the story. I was wondering why Kendall and Payton are so remarkable. Then I’ve got my answers. It’s the rawness and the authenticity of their characters that many could relate, whether or not you’re in the limelight. One way or another, we’ve experienced the same fate. We’re scared how our sexuality can change everything we’ve worked hard for. We’re scared to fall for someone we thought who couldn’t possibly be in love with us. We’re scared what other people might think. And so lot more.

I love the story. I felt every emotions it aimed to convey, especially the agony of leaving someone because you think it’s for the best. But I gave it three stars no matter how I love it because it felt forced at some part, if not mostly. Everything was rushed so a lot of things are happening all at once and my emotions while reading it are clashing with one another so it was hard to digest, especially during their confession. It felt forced for the sake of bringing them together. Maybe it was the lack of dialogue or narrative expressing more of their feelings that’s why it felt off.

The story should’ve been longer so that it could dig deeper on the story, dig deeper on the characters. There’s so much potential for this book that it’s such a waste to that I have to give it a three stars.

Nevertheless, I commend the author for writing a book that can help a lot of people going through this phase, or been through it.

Who thought that a book can make you braver to let yourself be who you are? 😉

Would you recommend this to other users? It is definitely one of the books I would recommend someone to read especially if you’re just starting discovering WLW books. It is short yet captivating.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐