💬 Review The Greatest Showman

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,719 happy users since 2014.
Register

isti

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the Content you are reviewing: The Greatest Showman

It's a movie that celebrates the birth of show business and the sense of wonder we feel when dreams come to life. It tells the story of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a mesmerizing spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.

Review:
It is a musical. The songs are great and amazing. You probably already heard some of them like This Is Me and Rewrite The Stars. The story is heartwarming. It's about a man named P.T. Barnum who started a show consisting of unique individuals and gained fame in a short time. He was blinded by the fame but in the end he realized his mistakes and the movie ended happily. The movie also tells about romance between two people with different social standings. It has romance and drama, makes me want to watch it again and again.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely yes, I would recommend it. Go watch it, you won't regret it.

Hunnybunny

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You know, this film is so cheesy but I loved every minute of it too. I watched it more than once! I had no idea Hugh Jackman could sing!

Missgv

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really enjoyed this movie. I love the actors zac efron and zendaya and they did so great in this movie. Love the songs. Listen to them a lot like the other side or rewrite the stars. De movie is also so beautiful a little cheesy but it's a good movie and you definitely wont regret it if you watch it.

Last edited:

Aaronowo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I, personally, enjoyed this movie a lot. The characters are livable and thr music is catchy and the way Zac Efron's character develops throughout the movie is very well done

I highly recommend this movie