Mod apk The Heart of Tales (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,149 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
The Heart of Tales (Android Port)

Name of the game: The Heart of Tales

Version: v1.1

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
"I learned slowly... atrocity by atrocity... that I would never be the hero I wanted to be."
After deciding to end her career as an adventurer, a knight decides to live a reclusive life in a cottage at the edge of the woods.

One night, an unexpected visitor collapses at her doorstep... He's wounded, and seems to have ill intentions.

Shortly after, a young and earnest knight errant comes and begs for training from the retired heroine.

Wanting to stay a hermit, our protagonist isn't happy with these events... but she may need their help, as dark forces seem to be stirring...

Features:

• Multiple endings: Two Three romanceable routes.
  • Nameable protagonist.
  • Open Dyslexic font option.
  • Dialogue blips.
  • Yes, you can date a dragon.
  • Yes, there's a talking sword. No, you can't date him. Okay, maybe you can date him. But it won't be easy.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.Io windows version.

YouTube Video:

Thanks to @Darom

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 6 times

Last edited: