The Hub..

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,362 happy users since 2014.
Register

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hey Everybody!

On June 24th 2020, I’ve created a club called “The Hub”. Some of you already know it, but a lot of members does not. (Lol this is not a secret anymore XD)

3FB6BA9C-E34C-4603-ADEE-193B533BD00C.jpeg

What is the Hub? - it is like a tiny version of the forum, but a bit more organized..

Why did i created it? - it’s because of the old list made by our beloved @Phytoplankton. Ever since his retirement and.. the mods as well, I tried restoring it!

What is in The Hub? - Useful Pc Softwares, Choice of games list, Hosted games list etc..

What is the functions of the club after you joined? - well.. you can search or go through the list that has been prepared just for you!

6FCF7FE1-DD5D-4A87-8359-02BBB18B3DE0.jpeg

You can search your favourite authors or search a specific COG or HG game.

BD43226B-2C19-43F4-9E41-EBD537B08392.jpeg

You can even search it on the front page of the forum! (Or quick search)

0EE1A846-E417-45C0-A1CF-CF2470F35795.jpeg

and yes.. when you joined the club this ^^ (the image about quick search) will appear. Also! I would like to thank to all Mod Authors for creating these wonderful mod games and sharing with us all! Please thank them of all their hard works. :D

as of right now.. the Hub is still Under Construction.. and of course there is a requirement to enter the Hub.

Requirement:
- Introduction Post on the Forum
- 20+ Post

I would like to thank a friend of mine for organizing a lot of stuff :D thanks love! and what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading this :)
I hope you all had a wonderful day. (and I hope this thread is not discoverable lol)

by @Obber

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
I can't wait for it to be finished!

I'm kind of excited, so I'm rooting for you guys to finish it the way you people envisioned it to be!

P.S. I've sent a request there but it looks like credential checking comes after construction, huh.

😄😄😄😄💚💚💚💚

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
~UPDATE~

Hey Hey!

I am having a problem with Administrative powers on the Hub xD i cannot Stick or Delete Threads on Discussions. lol (It is getting fixed i hope in the future.)
Good news is.. i am nearing completion of another list. :D
will probably open the Hub for members after i finish the list. If they got the Requirement to join it! :)

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
~UPDATE~

Hey Hey!

I am having a problem with Administrative powers on the Hub xD i cannot Stick or Delete Threads on Discussions. lol (It is getting fixed i hope in the future.)
Good news is.. i am nearing completion of another list. :D
will probably open the Hub for members after i finish the list. If they got the Requirement to join it! :)
I think i was the first one to join! Let me in already!!!! xDDDD

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
~Update~

- Added Games on the Pc Section
(50% Off of the Pc game thread that i posted on Sbenny*)
*note: if you are a member on the Hub you'll get a discount of the Pc Games that i posted on Sbenny.com

what do you think? it may get changed in the future but it's step 1. lol

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hmm maybe i should also put Discounted mod games on the hub as well..