💬 Review The Imitation Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,736 happy users since 2014.
Register

NanNingNing

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: The Imitation Game

It is a movie about how computers first made an entrance when Alan Turing had to decipher a code during World War 2.

Review:
It is a fasinating movie about the history of computers and solving a code, there is a lot to be learned from this movie and I do think about it a lot. It is also quite sad, seeing that the main character is homosexual and lived a short life because it was not accepted in England at the time. People were treated with unnatural treatments. The actor playing Alan Turing is the well known Benedict Cumberbatch who also plays Doctor Strange and Sherlock. He is a very good actor and shows that again in this movie, he fullfills the role of Alan Turing spectacularly. It has been a while since I saw this movie in the theathers but I'm drawn to it again and again. It has been nominated for an Oscar and has also won one, though not many people seem to know this movie, which I find to be a real shame. The only time I heard again was during my university lecture about the history of computers and no one knew about this movie, which I found to be a real shame. Seen as this movie did get an Oscar, it should also gain some more recognition. (Sorry if my English has some spelling mistakes, it's not my first language).

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would definitally recommend this movie, it is very interesting and you can learn a lot from it.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot... haven't seen the movie, but will definitely try to :)