💬 Review The Kidnapped Prom Queen

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

WRSony

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Kidnapped Prom Queen

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [ Hosted Games ] The Kidnapped Prom Queen v1.0.1

Someone kidnaps the prom Queen. Literally the same thing that is on the title.

Review:
The game, unfortunately, is not worth to try. You will be bored at every second of this game/book, and it's quite dissapointing. I always loved the Hosted Games, I know people who writes these things doesn't has to be writers, but still this is quite dissapointing.

I mean, even the name is breaking the spirit, but I gave it the benefit of doubt. So, I started reading.

Time passed and passed, my eyes were begging to close, brain malfunctioning. But no, I didn't gave up! THIS STORY WILL GET A GOOD ENDING, I said.

It didn't.

I'm sorry to the Author, I have no wish to talk about them, but this is sadly bad. I'm sorry...

You will encounter with weird "puzzles". Oh boy, they are weird and boring and even if you can't find the right answers(I tried everything to make this exciting). Everything is just... Boring.

Also, the characters doesn't have any deepness to them and you cant feel in control of your MC. While I precisely know we have little control over other games, having zero deepness is frustrating.

Once again, I'm sorry. Of course some of you might like this book, but I didn't these were all my opinons. No offense intended.

Would you recommend this to other users? No. Not at all.

Rating (1-5): ⭐