The last character you played as is trying to kill you

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,276 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
And now I'm against the Sole Survivor from Fallout 4

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Now it's Link again from Breath of the Wild. I don't know why he hates me so....

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ezio Auditore from Assassins creed
Pray for me guys

Handhq

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
last character I used was antiquarian from darkest dungeon , he wont be able to kill me but I cant kill him either

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
What luck you guys have.

I just played DOOM (2016) and I'm already hearing the "Boss" music.

*chuckles*
I'm in danger

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Rico Rodriguez (just cause 3)

I might be dead rn
Post automatically merged:

Rico Rodriguez (just cause 3)

I might be dead rn

omegaluke

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
LOL Bomberman on the switch.

PowerTrix3

the most awesome person you will meet
Member for 2 years
Mr. incredible from legos the Incredibles
(i don't have a picture though)
so yeah I maybe dead rn

omegaluke

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
A necromancer in diablo 3.........interesting possibilities lol

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
On the one hand she's not physically formidable. But on the other hand she literally owns earth, the moon, mars, and for the next five days children's cartoons.

Lanceryder999

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years

I'm screwed I'm so screwed i just hope i won't get heat action by kiryu or get tiger drop

that man can throw a motorcycle easily, punch shark repeatedly and won't hesitate to pour hot kettle water on his enemies or slam someone back against a gurad rail

i have no chance against him if i failed to run away especially since this is not "kiryu never kill a single person" meme where i just magically heal after a broken back

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years

I'm screwed I'm so screwed i just hope i won't get heat action by kiryu or get tiger drop

that man can throw a motorcycle easily, punch shark repeatedly and won't hesitate to pour hot kettle water on his enemies or slam someone back against a gurad rail

i have no chance against him if i failed to run away especially since this is not "kiryu never kill a single person" meme where i just magically heal after a broken back
To be fair if Kiryu is trying to kill you. You either
A. deserve it as it's so in line with his character to not kill that even trying to kill you would make him disappear
B. If he's been mind controlled then Goro Majima will defend you to knock some sense into him because murdering people isn't like Kiryu.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I played as the girl from hunt cook catch and serve. Ignoring the gun, she's kinda short so I definitely am very screwed cuz who tf ignores a gun.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.