🎮 N64 ROM The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Nintendo 64 Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
~*~ Nintendo 64 Rom ~*~ The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Nintendo 64 Game

1541039797094.png

Description:
The Legend of Zelda game series is a pivotal game in many gamer's memories.
It is the fifth game in the Legend of Zelda Storyline but it is the first to appear in 3D graphics.
For many, the puzzles and dungeons in this game have kept them coming back to play the game over and over. ( I know I am one of those people) :D

The game follows Link, "The Hero of Time" as he journeys through the fictional land of Hyrule. There, he embarks on a mission to collect three spiritual stones and return them to princess Zelda. When he arrives, the castle is under attack and he must fight to defend Hyrule and Princess Zelda by remaining trapped in a special chamber, protected by the sages for 7 years until he is old enough and strong enough to protect the realm and defeat Ganondorf, the King of the Gerudos.

Here is the link to the trailer for the game:

Ocarina of Time Trailer

Installation Instructions: First Download an emulator for the game.
Here is the link to the one I have shared here : Project 64 Nintendo 64 Emulator
Then Download the Rom and save it to your computer.
Then Open and Install Project 64 using the step by step instructions.
Then click on file, open and select the Rom File.
Then Play and Enjoy!

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for putting this and all the other great nostalgia up in this section; I saw that you've put quite an effort into this endeavor!! I am not too familiar with downloading content from this site, via my laptop PC (my primary access of his site is through my smartphone, to enjoy the great many Android games), so it could be that I'm missing some vital procedural step, or something like that. Unfortunately, I am unable to download this rom (this is the first one I've actually tried thus far. Upon unlocking the hidden content, and then clicking the link therein, my browser is brought right back to the home page of these forums, www.sbenny.com. If any one can perhaps give me a clue or shed any light as to what I have missed, I wold be greatly appreciatve. Thanks!!

Thanks for such a prompt reply, and for checking on it so quickly, too! take your time, I am in no rush. If it's not utterly vanished by now, preserved by gracious patrons such as yourself, I'm sure I can wait a couple days longer for the reloaded uplink. Thanks you, once more!!

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thanks for putting this and all the other great nostalgia up in this section; I saw that you've put quite an effort into this endeavor!! I am not too familiar with downloading content from this site, via my laptop PC (my primary access of his site is through my smartphone, to enjoy the great many Android games), so it could be that I'm missing some vital procedural step, or something like that. Unfortunately, I am unable to download this rom (this is the first one I've actually tried thus far. Upon unlocking the hidden content, and then clicking the link therein, my browser is brought right back to the home page of these forums, www.sbenny.com. If any one can perhaps give me a clue or shed any light as to what I have missed, I wold be greatly appreciatve. Thanks!!
Heya, it looks like the download link expired I can reupload it when I get home :)

Circusmouse

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is really cool thank you
Post automatically merged:

This is really cool thank you

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
From the Hell
✌️ Community Team
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest