The legendary Ultra-Rare "Meh" ! 😐

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,265 happy users since 2014.
Register

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
We happy folks don't get angry and meh much of the time here but.. hey!!! No to poor emojis being ignored 😭😭 imma send meh and angry emojis from the heart now. Wahahaha 😠😐 There there you two emoji, no need to get sad now, we appreciate ya! Hahahahahaha
Also, hahaha this is so funny hahahaha 😂😂

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Izza Chen same with me "Unfortunately, none of your content has received any reactions yet. You'll need to keep posting!" ..but I remember when and why I received them.. some of them.. from you and Hansie...lol ...you know girl talk ...lop
AAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG hahaha I think I remember the angry reacts then wahaaaa hahahaha 😂😂😂

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Yes and I got one angry, but when I clicked to see, it says.. "Unfortunately, none of your content has received any reactions yet. You'll need to keep posting!" I am confused wahaaa
It shows 1 on each "reaction" by default, the same with that message if you have not received that "reaction" yet.
Also if you click on a reaction, it will show you at best 3 post(s) where somebody reacted to your post.

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
It shows 1 on each "reaction" by default, the same with that message if you have not received that "reaction" yet.
Also if you click on a reaction, it will show you at best 3 post(s) where somebody reacted to your post.
Woah, thank you so much for the explanation @Mark A! 😄😄😄

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Did that for ya @Permanent Marker ...I hope you are "meh" now...!! *Just don't give it a meh or I will be an angry one....*
Post automatically merged:

P.S.- If you are thinking, I do already have 18 meh's and 6 angry's in such short time 🤫
P.S.S.-Looks like I got my 19th one..😅😂..I am pretty famous I guess...

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Did that for ya @Permanent Marker ...I hope you are "meh" now...!! *Just don't give it a meh or I will be an angry one....*
Post automatically merged:

P.S.- If you are thinking, I do already have 18 meh's and 6 angry's in such short time 🤫
P.S.S.-Looks like I got my 19th one..😅😂..I am pretty famous I guess...
LOL! Yea @A B C 'D Sam' E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z that did the trick~ :LOL:

I bet I made people sing the alphabet song to check if I got it right~ :ROFLMAO: