💬 Review The Little Book of Philosophy by Jennifer McCartney

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The Little Book of Philosophy by Jennifer McCartney

E8938128-0BB1-4CFC-9785-D1D2F11E90F3.jpeg

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 📖 eBook Download - The Little Book of Sloth Philosophy by Jennifer McCartney

Description
A small book and light book about self improvement from observation of sloth life. A little reminder for taking care of yourself, unwind and enjoying yourself with cute drawing of little sloth.

Review:
This simple and adorable little book is teaching us about “sloth philosophy”, which is about mindfulness. This pathway of sloth life basically tell us to reflect on this cute little animal, an sloth. This philosophy teach us to savor every single moment that happens in our life in delight and calmness. It uses the sloth as a cute reminder to slow down and enjoy life. The simple way of life is actually very important to us, the way author show some of new points of view really gets the reader thinking that with some relaxation and going at your own pace, life become less stressful. It is okay to procrastinate a little bit. This book reminds us to put too much weight of society on yourself. Take down a notch and let it flow on its own. Life is not a race. You will get there.
The author not only stating the philosophy but also provide information about famous people who is actually is “sloth philosophy” believers.
The book not only contains lots of mind openings fact but also lots of cute cartoon sloths with random fact and tidbits about this cute little guy. How light and funny this book makes this very enjoyable to read. I have smiles on my face when I read this.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes! Read this, please! It has cute doodles and thoughtful insights.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: