💬 Review The Little Prince

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Malice Galaxius

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The Little Prince

The Little Prince is a book suitable for children and also adults. A novel by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Where you'll be reading enjoyably and leisurely as you explore the world beyond the Earth's atmosphere.

Review:
Do you like to read a book? Especially a book that includes fantasy, mystery, asteroids and a poetic little prince?

Spoiler Alert:
"The sky is beautiful because somewhere it hides a rose." Says the little prince to the Aviator.

The Little Prince lives on the story the Aviator tells. About him, living on an asteroid called B612 as the little prince works very hard to manage his own little planet that was bigger than himself from the Baobabs. If not tended early, they will grow into thick and tall trees that was high as a castle which will cause the planet to crumble into tiny little pieces. Little did he know that an unknown seed sprouts itself from the very soil and everyday he takes care of it, hoping it will grow up to be a beautiful plant. Soon, that plant grew up and became a beautiful rose which the little prince deeply loved, together they looked at sunsets whom the little prince is fond of.

Due to the rose's selfish requests, he ran away by a flock of doves and travelled to the other asteroids, some were smaller and bigger than his. The little prince found them strange. Not the asteroids but the person living there. All of them were grown-ups who busy bodied themselves to things which the little prince find them odd.

"Grown-ups are very, very odd."

The Little Prince then find himself to a planet far and wide, Earth itself. He met a fox, a bit funny if I may. The fox complains at first for he is not tamed.

"To me, you are nothing but another boy in the hundred little boys. To you, I am nothing but a fox like the other hundred foxes."

"Can you draw me a sheep?" The Little Prince asked the man he met in the Sahara dessert. The man was starting to get tired at the little Prince's complains after he drew several sheeps which the little Prince disagreed and asked for another one.

"The sheep you asked for is inside." The man drew a picture of a box and handed it to the Prince. He expects the Prince to complain again but what the little Prince said intrigued him.

"This is exactly what I wanted it!" The little Prince exclaimed.

Read more!

Would you recommend this to other users? I deeply encourage the users to read this book for it has touched my heart. It's a very, very interesting book that is worth you're while as it provides various lessons in life.

"Growing up I not a problem, forgetting is."

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

tetetete10

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Very reminiscent of my childhood and a great read for human specimens of all ages (though the take-home message may vary).

Neron

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
A must read book even when you are not an usual reader. Very beautiful 5/5