💬 Review The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,165 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mystery Man

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria

It's jus a review about a game from the studio Hosted Games it's a series that's like a novel type or text type driven game. You decide what to do and how to progress your story through the choices.

Review:
The game is pretty good. The story is really great and the characters are also pretty lovable. You can play any type of gender you want and you can also choose what type of gender some of the characters have in the game. The first game of the it's three games starts out mostly where every RPG games starts out. Kinda. You are a prince/princess living happily with your family. And you can guess the rest. I won't spoil anything so just play the game of you like reading or something. Anyway the game has a really good story, has many lovable characters, and has many different types of outcome depending on which choices you choose. You can be a assassin, a mage, a Knight or anything. Although some of you might just be lazy about it. I will now tell you the bad stuff. Basically the story progresses kinda slowly and sometimes you might get a mistake and restart the whole game again. But don't worry if you died or something like that. You can skip the past pages you read in it, it doesn't have checkpoints so be careful on choosing your choices. It's also very sometimes very difficult to get the romance you want sometimes. This game has romance by the way I'll get to that later. Some characters can be hard to romance but they're all good. My favorite character there is Jess. It can also be frustrating if you finished the game completely and didn't make a save file for the 2nd game if your planning on playing it. It's important to have a save file for the 2nd game because sometimes without it, it can be really hard for certain events in the 2nd game so I recommend saving. Guess I'll go to the romance part now. There are a couple of romance partners in the 1st game of you don't like any of them you can simply wait in finishing the game and continue to the 2nd game where there are more romance partners to choose from. I'll name a couple like Theo, Jess, Petra, Karl, Brinn and others as well. Note you should know the characters I've named have specific genders to it. For example Jess is the female ver. of the character the name will be changed also the description if you wanted her to become male.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes definetely.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐