LP mod apk The Men of Yoshiwara

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,648 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Men of Yoshiwara

Name of the game: Forbidden Romance: The Men of Yoshiwara

Version: 1.8.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
■ What is "The Men of Yoshiwara"?
"""The Men of Yoshiwara""is a romance game for females set in ""Yoshiwara"" where male and female roles are reversed.
The romance game on SNS ""SMAPHOKARESHI""is a popular hit that already has over 300,000 players and has ""situation CDs""and a ""COMICALIZED""version!"

■ Story
"A closed island where baby boys are not born…
A unique culture that is completely different from the mainland has been flourishing on the island. In the middle of the island, there is a district where men are gathered.
Some women just want children.
Others are looking for love.
Knowingly deceived by a lie, and deceived in return, all in a single night's dream.
At the end, to whom is it that you will be talking of love?
"

■Characters Who Will Fall in Love with You
"【Takao】

Kikura's proud courtesan boasts that there is not a single thing that he cannot obtain. From the age of 8, he grew up in the post-town area of the Yoshiwara district.

【Tokiwa】
A blond haired boy of a foreign bloodline. Just until the other day was in the top requested, but when a female customer attempted to kidnap him he made a scene. As a punishment, he was moved to Takao's attendant to retrain his skills.

【Kagura】
An equal to Takao, a proud courtesan of the Kikuya. He is skilled at fencing, sword dancing, classic calligraphy and is first-rate in all things cultural at Yoshiwara.

【Kagerou】
Kagura's attendant is pure and is still in training. He has a sharp tongue and does not dish words of flattery.

【Iroha】
Certain cirmucstances lead to him to being sold to the Kikuya. His term of service is over but he is now the manager of the shop. He holds a very serious secret..."

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.d3p.menyoshi_en&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dthe+men+of+yoshiwara+google&pcampaignid=APPU_1_KUZbXKmRGsqd8QXJzK7ABw
MOD Features:
This requires an active internet connection when playing and buying. One 'little problem' this game have is that it takes a while to purchase the chapters (10 seconds up to 1 min. depends on your device). Just be patient :)

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank qgirbits and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: qgirbits

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 220 times

Downloaded 242 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

AmiritaRin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
There's another game that takes place in the same place & time as Kikuya made by the same developer. Have you played Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya yet?
Not yet *-*

Armint

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have the latest version of LP provided by Sbenny, but when I click to buy something it says: "Man of Yoshiwara stopped working". Do you know how to solve this?

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have the latest version of LP provided by Sbenny, but when I click to buy something it says: "Man of Yoshiwara stopped working". Do you know how to solve this?
I really don't know why because when I try it on android 5, 6 & 8 it all seems to work for me. I have LP v.8.1.4, is it always stopping everytime you try to purchase?

Armint

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, but maybe because i've been using version 1.7, it was the latest in Sbenny that's why i downloaded it. I will try with V.8.14 and see if it anything

Armint

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really don't know why because when I try it on android 5, 6 & 8 it all seems to work for me. I have LP v.8.1.4, is it always stopping everytime you try to purchase?
I solved the problem :). I changed the LP for V.1.8.4, then enabled the proxy and it worked thx for the guidence :D

The Men of Yoshiwara was released by qgirbits and 8531 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.