NSFW/18+ eBook The Mermaid's Escape (The Siren #1) by : Kellie McAllen

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Name of this eBook: The Mermaid's Escape (The Siren #1) by : Kellie McAllen

eBook Description:
Four shipwrecked divers, one mermaid princess who longs for the freedom to choose... or not.

Destined to marry the gorgeous, high-ranking Kai and inherit the throne from her grandfather, Princess Coral is the envy of every mermaid in the shoal. But all she really wants is the freedom to decide her own fate.

When Coral runs away from her own wedding and escapes to the land, she knows the clock is ticking. She has five days before her human body will succumb to the curse that binds all mermaids to the sea. Overwhelmed by the harshness of a deserted island, Coral is ready to accept her fate and return to the shoal, but with the arrival of four shipwrecked divers, Coral starts to understand why her mother was lured away by the human world.

When Coral is given the choice she always wanted, will she make peace with her destiny, or risk everything to forge her own path in a whole new world?

If you like the myth, adventure, and romance of fantasy stories by authors like Jaymin Eve, Bella Forrest, and Amy Bartol, you’ll love The Mermaid’s Escape.

This is a reverse harem paranormal romance series appropriate for ages 18+.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Rangi1964

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
These kinda stories always captivate me! I can't find the download link?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Where is the link?
Its below the " age restricted content " pm me if you still can't find the link also test out other nsfw ebook links and let me know if the problem is with all or just this one