💬 Review The mist

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,313 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nour hasan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: The mist

A father and his son trapped in a supermarket with some other townsfolk when suddenly a mysterious mist pervades the entire city bringing along some creatures

Review:
I think there's no one don't know this amazing and movie.. it's one of the best I've ever watched despite its end though 💔
Thomas Jane his performance was perfect , every single scene from they entered the supermarket till the end was great, his protection of his son, the action and the thrilling that happened when the creatures attacked... Aand the greatest part of his life in my opinion in the end to kill his son and the others so the creature doesn't kill them and then the screams and wanting to shoot him also. Spoiler: but there was the surprise if he waited just one or two minutes they would be alive 😖💔 ugh what an end! His reactions was Bravo and effective.. in my opinion this is the greatest movie for Thomas Jane good job ❤
And Marcia gay harden the religious woman also played a big role in this movie they're all thought she's such crazy religious woman and her warnings and beliefs were absurdity to them but she right at the end and David was wrong.
Overall this movie considered one of best in the horror movies although its end was sad and heartbroken and stupid maybe 😆🙄☹ but it was touching and teach you something about patience and believe

Would you recommend this to other users? Definitely

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐