"The Modder of the Month" league! Win PRO Membership, SB Cash & more! July 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Newest members can't remember about it, so it's time to bring it back! Welcome to our new monthly contest of Sbenny.com: The Modder of the Month !

Modders are one of the cores of this community, providing new fantastic mods every day to let people have a better gaming experience, that's why I decided to introduce again this contest about modding Android games and applications, with increased prized!

The Rules

1) Your mod must be EXCLUSIVE (not similar to other releases around the web, and it has to be sbenny.com exclusive);

2) Every game or app should include a Toast Message / Splash Screen / Dialog including our website name, sbenny.com, inside it.
Example:
Code:
Made for The Modder of the Month Contest - Sbenny.com
If you don't know how to add toasts, there's a simple tool for Windows here. The only exception would be games/apps you're hacking via mobile phone (for example, if you don't own a pc). In this case, you can ignore this rule.

3) The game/app you're going to hack must be tested, working and up to date.

4) Game/App updates of something you already released for the current contest doesn't count. (for example, if you release version v1.1 of a certain game during this contest, updating it to v1.2 won't count as a new release)

5) SB Points:
• Each succesfully released (and confirmed to be working) MOD APK will count as 1 SB Point
• Also, if you provide more one (or more) alternative hacks for the same game/app, you'll get 0.5 additional SB Points (max 2.5 SB Points in total for each release)
• Games or Apps patched (via Lucky Patcher or SB Patcher ) will count as 0.25 SB Points (due to the faster process in doing so, compared to regularly modded games)
• Regardless of what's written above, when you fulfill a Game Request or App Request, your release will count as 2 SB Points (special thanks to @Gourov for suggesting this one!)

6) Releases not meeting any of the previous criteria, will not be counted and will not give you any SB Points.

The three users with the highest amount of SB Points gained within the contest duration will be marked as winners, and a minimum of 15 SB Points is required in order to be qualified as winner (top 3).

To take part into the contest you must reply below, posting the list of threads you posted since the start date of the contest till the end, one for each line (you can edit your post when you make new releases. Please don't make more than 1 post.

Prizes

1st
- You'll receive 30,000 SB Points, "The Modder Of The Month" secret badge (for the total length of 1 month) and 1 month of PRO Membership.

2nd - You'll receive 20,000 SB Points and "The Modder Of The Month" secret badge (for the total length of 1 month).

3rd - You'll receive 10,000 SB Points and "The Modder Of The Month" secret badge (for the total length of 1 month).

Everyone else taking part into the contest with at least 5 releases will receive 5,000 SB Points.

Dates

This contest Starts the 1st of each month and ends the last day of the month at 12:00 am UTC +1. For this time only, it'll start the 3rd of July (today) and it'll end the 31th of July.

Feel free to reply below if you have any feedbacks and/or questions 😉

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sure he can 😊

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot Sbenny! thanks to @Gourov, I can't help but wish you all 😘 good luck 😉🤗 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My release ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🎮 LP MOD APK - Polish Photo Editor Pro Photo Editing & Photo collage v1.284.68 Premium unlocked, free trial for 7 days, then for 1 years No Ads(updated) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎮 LP MOD APK - Jewel Acient 2: Lost Gems in Egypt v2.1.6 Unlimited Money Unlimited Boosters Free App Purchases & Unlimited Lives no Ads (updated) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Runefall - Medieval Match 3 Adventure Quest + MOD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Luxor Deluxe + MOD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~÷🎮 MOD APK - Jewel Blast Collectibles v1.0029 Unlimited coins & much more, Unlimited free purchases in the app & No Ads(updated) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Color Call Screen - Phone Caller Screen Themes + MOD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🎮 LP MOD APK - Photo Lab: edit photos and effects v3.8.16 Premium Pro unlocked for 1 year + No Ads(updated)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎮 LP MOD APK - File Explorer - Small and complete file manager v1.0.33 No Ads(updated)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎮 LP MOD APK - Panda Pop v9.1.601 Unlimited Coins, Unlimited Lives & Much more Free Purchases(updated) ~~~~~~~~~~ 🎮 LP MOD APK - Edit photo Lumii v1.195.53 Premium unlocked 7 day trial, then for 1 year & No Ads(updated)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎮 LP MOD APK - RS Gestore File-RS-File Explorer EX v1.6.0 Premium Pro unlocked, 7 Free trial days , 0.27 annuale dopo la prova (updated) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎮 LP MOD APK - Vimage Live Video and Photo Generator v 3.0.2.3 To unlock PRO, Remove Watermark, Click on Liftime - USD 84.00 (updated) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Tempting offer, too bad I don't have the slightest skill of Moddings. 😅 Better late than never, I guess...
Post automatically merged:

Tempting offer, too bad I don't have the slightest skill of Moddings. 😅 Better late than never, I guess...
Why not increase your modding knowledge a bit ?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
View attachment 60759

SBEENY.... I NOMINATE THIS YOUNG WOMAN FOR A STAFF POSITION!!!! OUT OF ALL THE MOD SITES I USE INCLUDING THIS 1.....SHE IS THE MOST ACTIVE & ACCUATE MOD MAKER I'VE EVER USED SINCE I'VE STARTED USING MODS EXCLUSIVELY!!!
Ciao
View attachment 60759

SBEENY.... I NOMINATE THIS YOUNG WOMAN FOR A STAFF POSITION!!!! OUT OF ALL THE MOD SITES I USE INCLUDING THIS 1.....SHE IS THE MOST ACTIVE & ACCUATE MOD MAKER I'VE EVER USED SINCE I'VE STARTED USING MODS EXCLUSIVELY!!!
Hello! I have no words for what you wrote in my favor, thank you very much but I don't think I deserve much, you are very kind and you gave me a beautiful good morning reading what you wrote, I am very happy even if I won't win, a huge thank you from the bottom of my Heart😍💖

Smit24

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Telling it like it is baby girl telling it like it is.... and I really don't care if you win that "mod maker of the month" either... I want you to be offered a position as a staff member!!!!! Young lady your quantity & quality of work speaks for itself ;-)

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Telling it like it is baby girl telling it like it is.... and I really don't care if you win that "mod maker of the month" either... I want you to be offered a position as a staff member!!!!! Young lady your quantity & quality of work speaks for itself ;-)
Thank you very much, but it's not for me to decide! I really appreciate the person you are! Because you have seen and appreciated my work very much, and you are the only person who put it to register, well! I think surely the staff will do it, I have never asked for anything, but Sbenny has always appreciated my work, thank you very much for everything 🤗

Smit24

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I understand that staff has to make a decision but for me to review person takes a lot I usually don't do this type of thing... but like I said.. I've noticed a lot of work you do... and I've actually even downloaded a couple of apps I didn't use..(& put a couple of "sbenny bucks" in your pocket) just to see if they would work... and never had an issue with a download or a app force closing or any issues with the apps ;-) I'm a action (single shooters,zombie shooters,midevil hack & slash/stuff useful to me like apps vpns,adguardish stuff) type of guy....don't do apks like multiplayer arena or bubble jump or splash or pop or angry brids & hidden things & Barbie & Ken type of apks......myself ;-) "OLD SCHOOL STRICLY....

To SBENNY....I hope I posted this where it could be posted I don't mean to disregard any form rules or anything like that ;-)

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I understand that staff has to make a decision but for me to review person takes a lot I usually don't do this type of thing... but like I said.. I've noticed a lot of work you do... and I've actually even downloaded a couple of apps I didn't use..(& put a couple of "sbenny bucks" in your pocket) just to see if they would work... and never had an issue with a download or a app force closing or any issues with the apps ;-) I'm a action (single shooters,zombie shooters,midevil hack & slash/stuff useful to me like apps vpns,adguardish stuff) type of guy....don't do apks like multiplayer arena or bubble jump or splash or pop or angry brids & hidden things & Barbie & Ken type of apks......myself ;-) "OLD SCHOOL STRICLY....

To SBENNY....I hope I posted this where it could be posted I don't mean to disregard any form rules or anything like that ;-)
I know that you have downloaded some of my threads and have always voted 5 stars, I never upload a file if it does not work perfectly because it would not be right, with your words that you wrote in my favor you gave me a really great emotion! Thank you very much very much 😍

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
⭐ VIP MOD APK - FarmVille 2: Country Escape v15.6.5710 - Free Shopping, Unlimited Keys Hack & much more! (updated)

⭐ VIP MOD APK - FarmVille 2: Country Escape v15.6.5710 - Free Shopping, Unlimited Keys Hack & much more! (updated)

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
HELP REQUEST SOLVED

HELP REQUEST SOLVED

HELP REQUEST SOLVED

HELP REQUEST SOLVED

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Results:
Debby: 94 releases for a total of 94 SB Points (94*1 SB Point)
Raheel99: 17 Releases for a total of 21 SB Points (13*1 SB Point + 4*2 SB Points)
Gourov: 7 releases for a total of 7 SB Points (7*1 SB Point)
Marialisa: 12 releases for a total of 3 SB Points (12*0.25 SB Points)

Prizes:
1st. Debby
: 30,000 SB Points + "Pro Membership" & "The Modder of the Month" badge for the total length of 1 Month
2nd. Raheel99: 20,000 SB Points + "The Modder of the Month" badge for the total length of 1 Month
-
4th. Gourov
: 5,000 SB Points (as he unfortunately doesn't qualify for the top 3 prizes, due to not reaching at least 15 releases)
5th. Marialisa: 5,000 SB Points (as she unfortunately doesn't qualify for the top 3 prizes, due to not reaching at least 15 releases)

Since there isn't any 3rd position at this time, I'll assign a "The Modder of the Month" badge, as special prize, to both Gourov and Marialisa, for 15 days :)

Thank you all for taking part into this contest, and get ready: a new one is about to begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.