"The Modder of the Month" league! Win PRO Membership, SB Cash & more! October 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,974 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Seem like everyone having fun here 😏
I admit I'm a little competitive, this maybe the only contest for me to have a chance. But I'm very much having fun trying to get past @Marialisa 😅🤣
I'm one of those kid taking winning as fun but not as far as ruining others day for it 😙
And you should join too @Shazy333, like you said, just for fun!
🍪
Carissima 😂🤩❤

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
You
Hobby ?? Lol its a addiction :ROFLMAO: And its much more addicting when you are working from code area :love: But It requires a lot of time and Efforts :cautious:

I will be happy to take part tbh. But Alas! Its 20 Oct already and I just able to make one Mod :( I wish I would have more free time to Mod Games. :confused:
I feel you bro. For me I got college and assignments. And there is a lack of available CoG mods. So...can't do anything about it. 🤷‍♂️

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Seem like everyone having fun here 😏
I admit I'm a little competitive, this maybe the only contest for me to have a chance. But I'm very much having fun trying to get past @Marialisa 😅🤣
I'm one of those kid taking winning as fun but not as far as ruining others day for it 😙
And you should join too @Shazy333, like you said, just for fun!
🍪
Technically I have joined but I only have 3 mods done this month.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Marialisa lel, I see on the forums chat when you release you usually release again in less than 30 minutes, I spend hours to make my mods PERFECT. (Partially cuz I'm trash at modding)
I prefer Quality over Quantity. So as you said spending hours to make a Perfect mod doesn't make you a trash modder 😃 Sometime I need 5 to 7 days to mod a game 😅

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I prefer Quality over Quantity. So as you said spending hours to make a Perfect mod doesn't make you a trash modder 😃 Sometime I need 5 to 7 days to mod a game 😅
But your mods must be ALOT more difficult. Like comparing basic arithmetic to algebra.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
You

I feel you bro. For me I got college and assignments. And there is a lack of available CoG mods. So...can't do anything about it. 🤷‍♂️
Well at least my college still closed or I would be doomed 😂 lack of COG Mod ?? As I mostly notice you guys always release the mod the same day it released 😅

Lucky patcher indeed! it's not like from PC 😏 and it doesn't always give the mod
Yeah after Unity increased it IAP security now it's hard to crack with LP. Anyway you can try the purchase sorter.

Nice...im still alive.
Glad to you are still alive 😁

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well at least my college still closed or I would be doomed 😂 lack of COG Mod ?? As I mostly notice you guys always release the mod the same day it released 😅

Yeah after Unity increased it IAP security now it's hard to crack with LP. Anyway you can try the purchase sorter.

Glad to you are still alive 😁
Yh there is like ONE MOD and 5 people modding it at the same time. If that's not a pressurising race I dont know what is.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I know very well, I never load a game that doesn't work, no matter how much mod I load in the forum, the important thing is that
Cough...Lucky patcher...i didn't say anything dont kill me.
Lucky patcher without root if you know what I mean! Anyway nobody forces me to make mods,

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I know very well, I never load a game that doesn't work, no matter how much mod I load in the forum, the important thing is that

Lucky patcher without root if you know what I mean! Anyway nobody forces me to make mods,
Didn't say anyone forces you. Good work though. You are probably the main supplier of LP mods. That is something.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Didn't say anyone forces you. Good work though. You are probably the main supplier of LP mods. That is something.
I still don't understand what you want ??? I make the mods, I waste time so I don't have to answer to anyone, the important thing is that all my mods are fully functional!

Status
Not open for further replies.