"The Modder of the Month" league! Win PRO Membership, SB Cash & more! September 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichsanm206

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Geez !, for Johnny Trigger, I was viewed over 100+, but not a single download, HOT !! huftt ~~

Malice Galaxius

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Nothing better than a public contest to advertise your products:
(I don't want to actively take part in this contest, so don't place me in the ranking please)

Good luck to all the participants 😁
Yas Kashije, you always make mods for everyone and we love the effort you put in through so stop being chivalrous and let us thank you. 🥳🥳🥳

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone! I'm a bit new on this contest, all i need to do is edit my thread's link into this post, yeah?
I'm still confused by the rule a bit. Is "exclusive" or "not similar" means my mods have to the the only one? Does different versions affects this rule?
Also, if a game is already been mod long ago but i made a simple one now to full-fill a request, does this count?
Any help with these questions would be much appreciated! Then I'll join the contest and start shoving the links in here :D

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone! I'm a bit new on this contest, all i need to do is edit my thread's link into this post, yeah?
I'm still confused by the rule a bit. Is "exclusive" or "not similar" means my mods have to the the only one? Does different versions affects this rule?
Also, if a game is already been mod long ago but i made a simple one now to full-fill a request, does this count?
Any help with these questions would be much appreciated! Then I'll join the contest and start shoving the links in here :D
Hello ! Welcome to this beautiful forum, I wish you my best wishes for the contest 😊, I did not know about this contest and this is the second month that I participate, as far as mods are concerned, Make your own mods, but don't make a game that has already been played in the forum by another modders, because it is forbidden there can be no 2 games the same, Good luck! 😊😉😉

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hello ! Welcome to this beautiful forum, I wish you my best wishes for the contest 😊, I did not know about this contest and this is the second month that I participate, as far as mods are concerned, Make your own mods, but don't make a game that has already been played in the forum by another modders, because it is forbidden there can be no 2 games the same, Good luck! 😊😉😉
You mean that i can't use one of my mod to participate if someone here already used theirs on the same game right? Sorry for my slow understanding.
The participants here don't seem to be posting Choice of Games so I'm good to go :)

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
You mean that i can't use one of my mod to participate if someone here already used theirs on the same game right? Sorry for my slow understanding.
The participants here don't seem to be posting Choice of Games so I'm good to go :)
I make my own mods, you can make your own mods and then insert the links here 😊

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Right, here i go!

My not CoG's mods:

Last edited:

sammynah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
오늘 만든 모드에 대한 모든 링크를 추가 할 수 있습니다. 😊

#BestCommunityEver

Last edited by a moderator:

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years

Last edited:

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
Yas Kashije, you always make mods for everyone and we love the effort you put in through so stop being chivalrous and let us thank you. 🥳🥳🥳
(For some reason I missed your post, I hope you forgive me for the late reply D:)

I'm not chivalrious you see.
I mod for myself, the moment I stop playing FateGO (or at least I turn off my bots 🤣 ), I won't be able to ensure its continuity (I believe I'd appoint a successor to keep it going, since I'm aware of the grinding this game requieres, but I can't guarantee continuity further).
Since I dislike not having control over the features, making the menu is still work I do for myself.
Posting the mods is maybe the only effort that could be recognized.

That's why I consider it unfair to take me into account. Big modders mod for other users.
Other users having the same tastes as me and playing the mods I made for myself but uploaded online is just coincidence.

Also, I'm posting here as meants to advertise them. Since the upload is already done, at least, let's try to show the mod's existence to more people so they may enjoy it.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Dropping off a small package 😋

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Here are the results, so sorry for the delay:

@Marialisa | 157*0.33 = 51.8 SB Points
@KasamiGi
| 27 + (4*0.33) = 28.3 SB Points
@Ysar | 14 SB Points
@Azura Shadow |
6 + (3*0.33) = 7 SB Points
@xyzhunter | 6 SB Points
@Yas Kashije | 6 SB Points

@ZenoniaLvr
| 2 SB Points
@Malice Galaxius
| 5*0.33 = 1.6 SB Points

Prizes will be assigned within a few minutes, and an extra reward of 5000 SB Points will be assigned to all participants, as a sign of gratitude for contributing into making our community better and better every day :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE!

Get ready, the next monthly contest will begin shortly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.