"The Modder of the Month" league! Win VIP & SB Cash! November 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
How tempting... Sadly my knowledge in modding is second to none 😅. Goodluck to all participants of this event!

Btw, @Sbenny i notice alot of threads in introduction section with the same content as if it was copy pasted.. Heh, Curiousity kills 🙄

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good luck to all of you, you work so hard to provide incredible mod's 🖤🖤🖤🥰🥰🥰

Amir20

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is what I have been waiting to say for all of the Modders!! :-

☑ THANKS FOR YOUR HARDKWORK😁
☑ and GOOD LUCK with the contest🎉
☑ Please win it with pridely for the good💪
☑ I know that you all(Modders) are the best in this lovely community (Sbenny.com)🔥

Well that's my appreciation of your hardwork in making this community more awesome 😊 uhmm especially ACOM modder aka @Phytoplankton and @Axiom and others Modders too 😍

EsraaGazeRock

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oooooooo how interesting 👀👀omg good luck to each and every modder in this awesome community!! (yall r legit the only reason I'm alive asdfghkl thank u 💚💚💚)

Bong

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I wish I know how to mod a game so I can join!!!
Anyway GOODLUCK to all modders
and thank you

Myriaki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
U should also do a modders contest that normal members can vote

Bcs I have seen mods never be updated or modders that ignores your questions but also u have some very nice ones that really help you if you have a question or issue

Isn't about community afterall ? What's more important throwing a mod to get SB or really help the members ... so it will be nice to vote for them and show them we appreciate them for the mods and help

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
U should also do a modders contest that normal members can vote

Bcs I have seen mods never be updated or modders that ignores your questions but also u have some very nice ones that really help you if you have a question or issue

Isn't about community afterall ? What's more important throwing a mod to get SB or really help the members ... so it will be nice to vote for them and show them we appreciate them for the mods and help
If you have a suggestion for next events, you can write about it here: Suggestions

Fantasy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good luck everyone sadly I do not have the knowledge to mod .

FloraNova

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good luck to all the modders!
Wish I knew how to mod lol I really want to learn

Meira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have NO experience in modding, lol. So, Good Luck to all of you who's participating!!

Status
Not open for further replies.